People who don't go when the light turns green because you're texting

4,999 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
P.C. Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you should be tried for crimes against humanity.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
People that honk their horn the second it turns green.
MouthBQ98
AG
Yes. Especially if it causes me to have to wait an extra cycle. I honk after 2 seconds if the light changes and there is no motion.
P.C. Principal
5 second grace period. After that, the horn is coming. The angry long honk, not the friendly "beep beep"
saw em off
They could be saving you from this...

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
5 seconds is perfectly reasonable.
P.C. Principal
holy *****
Amazing Moves
People in general
P.C. Principal
On the road everyone except for me is an idiot
OasisMan
AG
People who don't go because"you're texting"...
Unemployed
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

No it's not.

3 seconds max.
normaleagle05
AG
No they couldn't. They're not paying any ****ing attention to their surroundings. They're the ones who just got Darwin Awards stamped on their faces by that truck.
Caesar4
AG
What?

People who don't go when the light turns green because YOU'RE texting? Does that mean they're behind you and you're holding up traffic because YOU'RE texting?
Unemployed
AG
I look both ways when the light turns green before I go. I got t-boned once before; it ain't gonna happen again.
Drawkcab
Screw that, I don't have all day. Light turns green, I go. I'll risk the t-bone and a big pay-day thank you very much.
Caesar4
AG
Drawkcab said:

Screw that, I don't have all day. Light turns green, I go. I'll risk the t-bone and a big pay-day thank you very much.
Money doesn't mean much if you're dead.
agracer
AG
Caesar4 said:

Drawkcab said:

Money doesn't mean much if you're dead.
Payday from who? The uninsured illegal who just left town after being released in the sanctuary city you live in?
always gig em
AG
You should see the cows in Austin. Worse than the fat lazy cows in San Antonio.

You'd think they were Asian cows.
aeon-ag
PC_Principal said:

you should be tried for crimes against humanity.
Doesn't the horn on your car work?
aeon-ag
Drawkcab said:

If you live through it!
IIIHorn
I apologize unreservedly and without malice.

I would have moved sooner but I was reading this thread
Trident 88
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Shiiiiii.....t. At 5 seconds, I've already honked and I'm looking for something in my car to throw at you through my sunroof.

If you're texting at a traffic light, be a mensch and hold your phone up at the top of the steering wheel so you can see when it's time to go.
Tatem
mistakes happen in life
no need to post about it on ta
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Brian Earl Spilner said:

People that honk their horn the second it turns green.
You get a "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" from me, and if you aint moving, you're getting the horn. And quite possibly, my middle finger.
Ginormus Ag
AG
If you are in the car at the front of the line, your one job... ONE JOB... is to watch the light. If you fail to DO YOUR JOB, you deserve any and all you receive.

I am looking at you women. And, minivans.
Cheo
People just don't know how to drive. If you are in a right turn only lane, you don't have to wait until all perpendicular lanes are open so you can slowly turn right.

I don't know, maybe you can turn when the closest perpendicular lane to you is open? People have to go places, stop being a ***** and pay attention.

Woke up a little late during a work day? Always that ****** bag that is on his phone at the very front of the red light. Waits 5 seconds to turn on a green light, everyone behind him/her is polite and do not honk. They always get through. Me? Nope. Thanks a lot ass hole!
Beer Baron
AG
And if you're car number two, your job is to honk if car one doesn't do their job.
Cheo
Beer Baron said:

And if you're car number two, your job is to honk if car one doesn't do their job.

I suppose some do not honk because they are scared of the person in front of them getting pissed. "Oh well I guess I'll be late to my appointment."

IIIHorn
"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Tanya 93
Cheo said:

People just don't know how to drive. If you are in a right turn only lane, you don't have to wait until all perpendicular lanes are open so you can slowly turn right.

I don't know, maybe you can turn when the closest perpendicular lane to you is open? People have to go places, stop being a ***** and pay attention.

Woke up a little late during a work day? Always that ****** bag that is on his phone at the very front of the red light. Waits 5 seconds to turn on a green light, everyone behind him/her is polite and do not honk. They always get through. Me? Nope. Thanks a lot ass hole!

Or if you are this important, leave earlier.
Direct Enter Enter
People who talk into their phone while holding it like a slice of pizza.

Thank you for providing cheap entertainment, and yes, you really do look that stupid.
Cromagnum
AG
saw em off said:

They could be saving you from this...

Damn. I bet they ALL died.
gigemags-99
AG
Trident 88 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Shiiiiii.....t. At 5 seconds, I've already honked and I'm looking for something in my car to throw at you through my sunroof.

If you're texting at a traffic light, be a mensch and hold your phone up at the top of the steering wheel so you can see when it's time to go.

But then the cops may see you texting!

I give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they are answering an important text or email. I don't give the mad honk, but maybe a beep beep if it is longer than a few seconds.

Now...here is the real ahole that pisses me off. The "I gotta be first in line, so I'm going to switch to the right hand lane at a red light, but I'm not turning right" guy. Thanks for making every person behind you wait when they could be turning on red. Would it really have been that bad to be the second car in line?
B-1 83
AG
RealTalk said:

I look both ways when the light turns green before I go. I got t-boned once before; it ain't gonna happen again.
The wise man does that even when crossing a one way street in Corpus.
JJxvi
AG
Cheo said:

And who's fault is it when one of the perpetually hurried changes lanes into the "open" lane youre turning into from one further out?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.