Joanie gone....

3,938 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by $240 Worth of Pudding
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry chachi...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/23/erin-moran-star-happy-days-and-joanie-loves-chachi-dies-at-56.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/entertainment/happy-days-star-erin-moran-dead/index.html
ViralAg
What was he famous for?
TyHolden
AG
ViralAg said:

What was he famous for?
being on a show with Nicole eggert...and being a republican in Hollywood.
mt3950
AG
ViralAg said:

What was she famous for?

Fify...Happy Days
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cute kid, but as each year went by as she grew up, it was like she absorbed a few blows from the ugly stick. Until she was unemployed.

Are any 80's child stars other than Todd Bridges still alive? The 90's are starting to get chipped away a bit too. Pretty soon it will be time to keep an eye on the Modern Family kids.
45-70Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Cute kid, but as each year went by as she grew up, it was like she absorbed a few blows from the ugly stick. Until she was unemployed.

Are any 80's child stars other than Todd Bridges still alive? The 90's are starting to get chipped away a bit too. Pretty soon it will be time to keep an eye on the Modern Family kids.

Are the family ties kids still alive? I know fox is.
Tatem
only 56
DannyDuberstein
AG
Family Ties is still alive. However, there is Fox's Parkinsons, as you mentioned. Then Meredith Baxter's heterosexuality died. And the little kid Andy has been in trouble for domestic violence and drugs, so he's one to keep an eye on.

Tanya 93
Growing Pains kids are still alive.

Except for Boner. But he wasn't a Seaver anyway.
superunknown
AG
Boners
HC
Tanya 93 said:

Growing Pains kids are still alive.

Except for Boner. But he wasn't a Seaver anyway.
WTF? I didn't know he died and just read that he hung himself.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Then Meredith Baxter's heterosexuality died.
Have you ever seen that movie scene where she got a breast exam? It's...interesting.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Maybe it turned her.

Boner hung himself from a tree in downtown vancouver. But it was a heavily wooded, off-the-beaten path portion of the park, so from what i recall, he may have been hanging there for over a week. Yikes.
Tanya 93
DannyDuberstein said:

Family Ties is still alive. However, there is Fox's Parkinsons, as you mentioned. Then Meredith Baxter's heterosexuality died. And the little kid Andy has been in trouble for domestic violence and drugs, so he's one to keep an eye on.

Personally, I think it was all that make up that he needed when he was on TNG. Sitting in a chair for a hour or so every day warped him.
Goose
AG
I think everybody from The Facts of Life are still alive. Even Mrs. Garrett; turned 91 years old yesterday!
Joe Exotic
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
It wasn't until not too long ago that I learned that Boner was the son of Chekov from Star Trek.
45-70Ag
AG
I saw today that mariska hagirtay of law and order svu fame is the daughter of Jayne Mansfield

Never knew
Tree Hugger
AG
Joanne did pron after happy days.

It was scary.

And hairy.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Punky Brewster
coupland boy
AG
Tree Hugger said:

It was scary.

And hairy.
Canyon99
RIP Richard Stabone. I didn't know you were not among us anymore.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Tree Hugger said:

It was scary.

And hairy.

Not true. Just stop.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Disagree. I think she was a goofy looking kid, blossomed right about the time "Joanie Loves Chachi" started (see below) and then it was all downhill from there, mostly because of problems in her personal life.
Sad. Way too young.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.