Low T

8,935 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Jimmie Dimmick
HC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man, I've been feeling groggy lately and wonder if it isn't a problem with my testosterone levels. Have any of you gents been to the low T center in Austin? TIA
Geralt of Rivia
S
I pity the fool that has Low T
healthaggie1
OP sorry about your Erectile dysfunction.

solid way of trying to disguise it though.
chiken
AG
If you leave your deposit, I'll test if for you.
ENG
AG
george92
I had my regular doctor check mine as part of my annual blood tests. Seems I have regular T. I'm leery of medical practices that focus on just one thing. I'm willing to bet a lot of people are on testosterone that don't really need it. Kind of like going to the insurance guy. There answer for everything is more insurance (did that one just for you CDUB).

True Anomaly
AG
I think it's probably your snake oil levels that are low
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Essential oils are essential. have your wife rub essential oils all over your ***** and see how low your T is then.
mrad85
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Essential oils are essential. have your wife rub essential oils all over your ***** and see how low your T is then.

HC's wife will be all over this
Zamacuco
HC said:

Man, I've been feeling groggy lately and wonder if it isn't a problem with my testosterone levels. Have any of you gents been to the low T center in Austin? TIA
superunknown
AG
chiken said:

I think it moved
Zamacuco
Its impotent to keep it spicy in the bed room. That usually keeps my juices flowing...
Carlo4
AG
Low T centers are mostly scams. Go see your GP and get tested for it via the physical or that route.

I was dumb enough to want to go in one time and they wanted to test me at 3 pm. That's grounds for "false positives" right there as testosterone is highest in the morning.

Cancelled and did it through my primary.
MouthBQ98
AG
How old? Incidentally, back when I was overweight on a typical high carb American diet, I was tired all the time. Turns out I was having carb energy and crash cycles. Cleaned up the crap out of my diet, lost some weight, and I don't get tired through the day any longer.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

There answer for everything is more insurance (did that one just for you CDUB).
Huh? What does this have to do with me?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Go through your PCP or a urologist. Low T centers make their money on return visits (shots).
Unemployed
AG
Thought you meant low T cell count. Was afraid you got the HIV.
HC
I just can't get enough sleep. Nothing new, but thought maybe my balls are possibly running low.
Mr. White
chiken said:

*Sealing envelope*

What's your address?
Goodfield Nohit
Have a full set of blood work done. A sign of diabetes is lack of energy and inability to sleep.
Dread Pirate Roberts
I was glad to see this thread as I'm curious if this line of medicine is legit. I have a friend that swears by it and told me to get some and I didn't want to be rude and tell him I'm not like him because I don't struggle with having a good sex life or being active and staying in shape. Okay, I did want to tell him, but I decided not against it. I don't really know what else this treatment includes, but the commercials make it seem like a shady sex drug.

Eventually, I did see differences in him. He got active, lost weight, goes hiking constantly now, and apparently is having a lot more sex - I'll just take his word for that.

That did get me wondering about my future. At some point, things apparently slow down - oh I hope that's a long ways off - and I'd like to know what to do when that happens. Do any of you know if this is legit? What age did you...or your "friend" start using it? What did it help for you?
HC
I thought it meant they just give you testosterone, sense that is what is low?
george92
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

There answer for everything is more insurance (did that one just for you CDUB).
Huh? What does this have to do with me?
Quote:

Quote:

Your an idiot. WTH is wrong with Magdalena? And WWW is going to piledrive your asss. And not in a BB way either.
Hmmmm.
Quote:

Quote:

Taking a side trip their next week while I'm in India. Suggestions ?
Take an English class.
I don't no - you seem to have and issue with some of hour English on hear.
Dread Pirate Roberts
HC said:

I thought it meant they just give you testosterone, sense that is what is low?
Makes sense, but how all does that impact you? I'm assuming its a different type than what Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons used - otherwise, I'd like to get some to be a better athlete! How does this treatment help in addition to sex drive and overall energy?
Chazz03
AG
HC said:

I hear it runs in the family
Chazz03
AG
You really probably just need some B12 not T
marble rye
AG
Need someone to raise your P...not T.
mrad85
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Need someone to raise your P...not T.

Sweet Clementine
AG
You might try losing weight first. Fat cells turn testosterone into estrogen, and more estrogen causes a decrease of testosterone production.
Fun fact: testosterone treatments have been studied as a form of male birth control. If you are looking to have children, testosterone treatments are not a good option.
HC
Still losing weight and I have succumbed to the idea there will never be a baby haircut. That'll be my one regret on my deathbed. What a dumb**** I was
george92
Goodfield Nohit
If you are overweight, can't sleep, and have low energy, you should get blood work done. Diabetes is not something to screw around with.
80s Guy
HC said:

Still losing weight and I have succumbed to the idea there will never be a baby haircut. That'll be my one regret on my deathbed. What a dumb**** I was

Find a townie that was Blinn Teamed and can't overcome it. Take her to the Ptarmigan and pour a couple of Flaming Dr Peppers down her, then nail her.
AggieBand2004
AG
HC said:

Nothing new, but thought maybe my balls are possibly running low.
It's getting warmer outside, so they should be
Stan Crowch
AG
Great way to get prostate cancer.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.