CEO uses snowflake test to weed out applicants

2 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MAGA.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/03/22/ceo-uses-snowflake-test-to-weed-out-whiny-unproductive-job-applicants.html
Beer Baron
AG
On a scale of 1 to "This thing could cut glass," how hard do you think coming up with this quiz made this guy?
BostonAg74
Quote:

"A snowflake is somebody who is going to whine and complain and come to the table with nothing but an entitled attitude and an inability to back their perspective," he said.
Does it say anything about them having a spray tan and a bad comb over?
normaleagle05
AG
Informative post ole chap, I had assumed Four Yellow Inches.
Buck Compton
AG
Beer Baron said:

On a scale of 1 to "This thing could cut glass," how hard do you think coming up with this quiz made this guy?
I'd say about a 9... a 9.5..... oh, a TEN! A ****ing TEN!

Seriously though. This "CEO" would be a lower middle manager at a Fortune 50 firm at most. I'd be surprised if his company tops $10M topline. This isn't news.

However, it is good marketing. His firm is getting a ton of free press, and he's probably going to at least double sales next year because of the people that will see this and agree with him and seek his firm out. He honestly may not even do this.
swimmerbabe11
Beer Baron said:

I thought only girls had glass severing capabilities.

Huh. Learn something new every day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.