Fire Fairy Challenge

2,645 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Satellite of Love
champagnepapi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Parents, make sure you monitoring what your kids are looking at on the internet. They are so moldable and impressionable.

Russia is looking for the creators of this "challenge" which tells kids to sneak to the kitchen at midnight and turn on the gas burners and then go back to bed and when they wake up, they will be a fairy......makes me sick that this actually exist. Similar to slender man and such.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/5-year-old-badly-burned-after-trying-fire-fairy-challenge/3
aggiebq03+
Parents, make sure you warn your kids not to open champagnepapi threads. It may make them dumber and want to turn on gas burners at midnight.
champagnepapi
Sigh......serious post.
Human
AG
Thought this was about gay firemen/ Beer Baron
PrincessButtercup
AG
Human said:

Thought this was about gay firemen/ Beer Baron
That's hilarious.

But I don't think this thread falls in the same category as his others. It's crazy how sick some people are.
Human
AG
Thread reminds me of Pork Chop Sandwiches:

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Human said:

Thread reminds me of Pork Chop Sandwiches:

Human, GTFO
bmc13
AG
f*** that website
Eliminatus
AG
We used to keep all four stove burners going all night during the winter as a kid. Nothing around the stove and no pets or anything knock things on it. We thought nothing of it.

Not saying it was a good idea by any means.....by I also know we weren't the only ones who did this.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Article says to make sure they don't catch because you wouldn't want to get burned.
Eliminatus
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

Article says to make sure they don't catch because you wouldn't want to get burned.

Ahhh....ok wow. Completely different story then. Didn't click on it because I thought poster above me was warning against it.

Back to my reaction. Wow. Even cold heartless monster that I am, am shocked at this. Agree with everyone here then. This is sick.
Beer Baron
AG
When you google this the only hits are sketchy tabloid web sites and this thread. So I'm sure this is a real thing.
swc93
AG
I don't believe in fairies.
Satellite of Love
Beer Baron said:

When you google this the only hits are sketchy tabloid web sites and this thread. So I'm sure this is a real thing.
I am pretty sure the OP "stumbled" upon the "challenge" because he was searching for how to become a fairy with fire powers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.