People on planes that brag about their vacation

5,059 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 62strat
Human
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The entire plane doesn't need to hear about every single person you met, every place you visited and the food /drinks you partook in.

Oh, especially how Emilia "shook her thang" on top of the Empire State Building.
Human
AG
Oh
Now how we met "Edison from London"
Geralt of Rivia
S
People that start threads on TexAgs that brag to brag about their vacations Human
wangus12
AG
Rule #1 on Emilia
Human
AG
Do you like Volleyball ?

Instructed chubby stewardess to keep the cocktails flowing
gigemJTH12
AG
dont be poor and buy some good headphones.
histag10
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

dont be poor and buy some good headphones.

The last person that brought good headphones on a plane had them explode in her face. No thank you.

http://people.com/human-interest/headphones-explode-in-passengers-face-mid-flight/
Beerosch
AG
Look at me I ride on planes!!!
vin1041
AG
Order a scotch and soda!!!!!
Cromagnum
AG
Look at me, I go on vacations and am angry about it.
Human
AG
Here for work
HC
Oh, look at me! I haven't figured out how to silence my fellow passengers by passing smelly farts
DVC2010
AG
histag10 said:

The last person that brought good headphones on a plane had them explode in her face. No thank you.

Evidently they weren't very good, then. I recommend Bose QC-20.
EFE
AG
What about people who brag about HanJ's received mid-flight on the way to Puerto Rico?

Asking for a friend
Human
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

What about people who brag about HanJ's received mid-flight on the way to Puerto Rico?

Asking for a friend

Puerto Rican "Yankee" ball player joke somewhere
EFE
AG
The annexation of Puerto Rico
superunknown
AG
Chubby stewardesses
george92
Human Being >>>> Human
jpc08
AG
Clearly you need to rearrange your priorities and start the wade boggs challenge.

80s Guy
EagleFordEarl said:

The annexation of Puerto Rico

Esteban du Plantier
AG
DVC2010 said:

histag10 said:

Evidently they weren't very good, then. I recommend Bose QC-20.

Amateur.

Sennheiser is the correct answer.
DVC2010
AG
No in-ear active noise cancelling. Not interested.
ktownag08
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

dont be poor and fly a private jet.

FIFY
GoneGirl
AG
Human said:

The entire plane doesn't need to hear about every single person you met, every place you visited and the food /drinks you partook in.

Oh, especially how Emilia "shook her thang" on top of the Empire State Building.
Simple solution?

HBCanine08
AG
They probably vape
Leeman
HBCanine08 said:

They probably vape
Nothing worse than vapers....
Beer Baron
AG
where the hell are the pictures of Emilia's tits and thang?
Ag_EE
AG
Beer Baron said:

where the hell are the pictures of Emilia's tits and thang?
If her thang is an outtie, then no thank you...
62strat
AG
I was on a plane and ended up staring at this girl's phone, she was in front of me, I had a clear shot between the seats. She proceeded to browse through ~50 all very similar photos of her doing cartwheels on a beach, back and forth, literally, 30 minutes of doing this. Then, I guess not finding what she was looking for, she started watching videos, again of her doing cartwheels on the beach. Then, she started taking screen shots from these videos, right at the point where she was on her hands and legs straight up in air. But she needed her legs to be perfectly symmetrical I guess, because not any old picture of her upside would do. She took multiple screenshots, then erased, then move the video a bit, screen shot, erase.. then trying another video. Repeat.

FINALLY, easily an hour into me gazing at her phone doing this mundane task, ( I was listening to music), she found the perfect spot in a video, that when taking a screenshot, gave her exactly what she wanted. She then posted it to Facebook.

An hour and $8 for wifi well spent, young lady.

The amount of vanity in that never ceases to amaze me when I remember that flight.

Leeman
Wow - you really know how to kill time.
62strat
AG
Leeman said:

Wow - you really know how to kill time.
Not as well as the pro in front of me that day.
oldschool87
AG
So that's what happens in rows 9 thru 44... I always wondered.
mt3950
AG
62strat said:

I was on a plane and ended up staring at this girl's phone, she was in front of me, I had a clear shot between the seats. She proceeded to browse through ~50 all very similar photos of her doing cartwheels on a beach, back and forth, literally, 30 minutes of doing this. Then, I guess not finding what she was looking for, she started watching videos, again of her doing cartwheels on the beach. Then, she started taking screen shots from these videos, right at the point where she was on her hands and legs straight up in air. But she needed her legs to be perfectly symmetrical I guess, because not any old picture of her upside would do. She took multiple screenshots, then erased, then move the video a bit, screen shot, erase.. then trying another video. Repeat.

FINALLY, easily an hour into me gazing at her phone doing this mundane task, ( I was listening to music), she found the perfect spot in a video, that when taking a screenshot, gave her exactly what she wanted. She then posted it to Facebook.

The amount of vanity in that never ceases to amaze me when I remember that flight.

What were you hoping to see that made you watch her do that for an hour??
62strat
AG
mt3950 said:

62strat said:

What were you hoping to see that made you watch her do that for an hour??
I wasn't hoping to see anything. I was listening to music, mostly gazing off.. But I was so intrigued as to what her end goal was, that I just kept watching.

To think someone would do all that, just for a pic on face book, is unbelievable to me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.