100 year old man gets lap dance

4,737 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Scoopen Skwert
SidetrackAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
.....aaaaand she's going to jail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248074/Nurse-charged-giving-elderly-patient-100-year-old.html

Edit for rule 1
Texmid
AG
Did the patient complain?
SidetrackAg
AG
Apparently the police did
aTm2004
AG
Molesting an elder?
Schrute
gigemJTH12
AG
ironic it was in Sandusky register. this is like the anti Sandusky.
tandy miller
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

ironic it was in Sandusky register. this is like the anti Sandusky.
I thought the same thing
Texmid
AG
If the patient didn't complain, how can she be charged with anything? Unless the patient isn't able to complain because of health issues? Otherwise, I hope when I'm 100 I am getting lap dances from hot nurses.
wangus12
AG
Don't worry. You have better odds winning the lottery than getting a hot nurse in a nursing home.
anaggieshusband
I wonder, if he...."enjoyed" the dance
cr0wbar
AG
Lol - yea, the way his feet were crossed in that chair looks like he was IN REAL TROUBLE
Ghost91
Authorities reported that as the woman was being led away in handcuffs, the elderly gentleman - who hasn't spoken in 12 years - began shouting, "Jesus Christ, why do you people always have to ruin a good thing??!!!".
Ags4DaWin
I would think this would be an in demand perk at most nursing homes.........and now I have my million dollar idea.

Hardwood Nursing Home.....because no man should should go soft in their golden years
aTm2004
AG
No crap. There's a whole new vertical market that looks to be untapped...nursing home strippers. I'll be honest, if my old man ever goes to a nursing home, I'd probably send a stripper his way on his birthday or something.
Ghost91
Ags4DaWin said:

I would think this would be an in demand perk at most nursing homes.........and now I have my million dollar idea.

Hardwood Nursing Home.....because no man should should go soft in their golden years
It's a shame that the name 'Raising Canes' is already taken.
Ags4DaWin
Heck from what I know of older women male strippers would be in demand as well.
swc93
AG
Thanks a lot Trump.
Serious Lee
sounds that like cop could use a lap dance
McCoveysCove
Don't they have doors that lock? Must have been in the lobby and his squeeze got jealous.
Goose
AG
What's the copay on a lap dance?
agnerd
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Where do I send my deposit?
ham98
Goose said:

What's the copay on a lap dance?
Someone should test the insurance system by billing it as a some type of therapy.
wheelz
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

A better idea is strip clubs at airports. Layovers would be a many splendored thing.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Don't let my grandpa find out about this place.
Talon2DSO
AG
I, Talon2DSO, being of sound mind and body, hereby consent, in perpetuity, to certain sexual advances or sexualized actions performed by an individual or individuals (the "Bangin' Babes") of the opposite sex (hereinafter, "Grind me"). Prior to conducting any Grind Me activities, Bangin Babes will be subject to the approval of The Wonderer or HBCanine after extensive screening and/or auditions.

In the event a Grind Me event results in an adverse medical situation, I request that my face be pressed against the Bangin Babes' bosom until my death, unless, someone orders tacos, in which case, please resuscitate.
HBCanine08
AG
Ya tu sabeee
Larry S Ross
AG
Now that's Long Term Care that is worth the money!
Buck O Five
AG
Ghost91 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

It's a shame that the name 'Raising Canes' is already taken.

Bravo.
PseudonymK
AG
Hot #^!~
BBRex
AG
wheelz said:

Ags4DaWin said:

A better idea is strip clubs at airports. Layovers would be a many splendored thing.

It's tough to bring cocaine into airports nowadays.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
It's only harassment if she was holding his wiener up and making bets on what side it would fall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.