"Stay at home pet-mom"

10,088 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Humorous Username
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TecRecAg said:

*****! You don't do *****
I disagree. I bet she does a lot of things. Probably sometimes involving another female or two when the guy wants to.
John Francis Donaghy
YokelRidesAgain said:

Those shows.

If you and your wife/husband/non-traditional life partner/whatever were looking for a house, and you each wanted 2-3 things, would you:

A) Find a dang house that actually has all of those 4-6 things?

or

B) Look at no more and no less than three houses, all of which are conveniently missing some of the things in question, and say, "Well, ****, I guess we had better drop $750,000 on one of these. House hunting is hard!"

The house that they ultimately "choose" is something they have already decided on and bought before the show. The show works backwards, you buy a house, walk through it with the camera crew, then walk through 2 others with the camera crew, add in some manufactured drama, and then "choose" the one you already own.
AggieHaylea13
AG
Stay at home pet mom? I ****ing wish
Waffledynamics
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Cats aren't pets. We are the pets of cats.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
swc93
AG
You people watch too much TV.
Post removed:
by user
John Francis Donaghy
swc93 said:

You people's women watch too much TV.

Fixed it for most of the guys on this thread. I don't know what it is about watching other people look at homes that enthralls women, but damned if they can't get enough of it.
SeattleAgJr
Cats are the Libs of the animal world.
62strat
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

swc93 said:

You people's women watch too much TV.

Fixed it for most of the guys on this thread. I don't know what it is about watching other people look at homes that enthralls women, but damned if they can't get enough of it.
It's our zone out tv.. pretty much watch an episode every night while laying in bed, lights off. Mess around on the phone a bit while watching house hunters. 22 minutes if you FF commercials. If I'm too tired to make it to the end, who cares.. we hit stop and delete it anyway.

62strat
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Cats are the Libs of the animal world.
Hardcore democats.
ham98
Tanya 93 said:

Cats aren't pets. We are the pets of cats. Cats are Chinese food.
Bondag
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Those shows.

If you and your wife/husband/non-traditional life partner/whatever were looking for a house, and you each wanted 2-3 things, would you:

or

B) Look at no more and no less than three houses, all of which are conveniently missing some of the things in question, and say, "Well, ****, I guess we had better drop $750,000 on one of these. House hunting is hard!"
"FIFY": They do find a house that satisfies all of their needs. And they probably look at quite a few options like anyone else would. They just happen to do it months before going on the show, and then the rest of it is faked for tv, including the dialogue and the parts about what each of them is sacrificing or settling on with their choice.
Duncan Idaho
The woman in the OP is No worse than any non-working spouse without children under the age of 14 at home.
62strat
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

The woman in the OP is No worse than any non-working spouse without children under the age of 14 at home.
You know, because a woman 14+ years out of work is in such high demand. How dare them think they can continue to stay at home!

GinaLinetti
AG
histag10 said:

third coast.. said:

is that flying squirrel, the pet psychologist?

No.

That's literally the only person that fits the bill. Though she does have a clown car of actual kids.
80s Guy
CherryLodes said:

histag10 said:

third coast.. said:

is that flying squirrel, the pet psychologist?

No.

That's literally the only person that fits the bill. Though she does have a clown car of actual kids.

GigEmBevo
My goal in life is to be a stay at home dog mom. I'm working on it.
trharding
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Those shows.

or

They do find a house that satisfies all of their needs. And they probably look at quite a few options like anyone else would. They just happen to do it months before going on the show, and then the rest of it is faked for tv, including the dialogue and the parts about what each of them is sacrificing or settling on with their choice.
This is true...we had some friends be on the International version while we were living in Australia. They had already been living in their new place for a while when they recorded the episode. They had a crew come in and move everything out of their place to shoot the "house hunting" portion, then moved it all back in to shoot the settling in portion.

It's all made up, they are just looking for people who they can sell a story about.
62strat
AG
trharding said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Those shows.

or

They do find a house that satisfies all of their needs. And they probably look at quite a few options like anyone else would. They just happen to do it months before going on the show, and then the rest of it is faked for tv, including the dialogue and the parts about what each of them is sacrificing or settling on with their choice.
This is true...we had some friends be on the International version while we were living in Australia. They had already been living in their new place for a while when they recorded the episode. They had a crew come in and move everything out of their place to shoot the "house hunting" portion, then moved it all back in to shoot the settling in portion.

It's all made up, they are just looking for people who they can sell a story about.
why did they move it all out? Did every item they own have their names on it? Like a viewer would know the kitchen table belongs to them....
AliasMan02
AG
An Aggie was on one of the shows and when they find "the one" which of course they already owned, not only did they not move their stuff out, but the welcome mat had their name on it.
Cromagnum
AG
MrsFlyingSquirrel95 said:

Cromagnum said:

If you don't contribute to the money pool, you get no say in decisions. In fact, it should be decided that you shouldn't even live there.

If she cleans, cooks, shops, and does 1950s housewife stuff I disagree. Heck I would pay for someone to be a stay at home dog mom for me if they would do all that.

How many people does that realistically apply to though? Most all marriages or domestic partnerships require two incomes unless your house is on wheels.
Post removed:
by user
permabull
AG
Post removed:
by user
Ol_Ag_02
AG

hypeiv said:

Sounds like she is trying to troll real moms and its working
I know a few people who are dead serious that they think being a dog mom is the same level of responsibility and work as being a human mom and they get upset if they are considered "less than" for "only" being a dog mom or if someone tells them their dog is not actually their child.

What's the difference? We always lock up our kids with food and water when we want to go away for the weekend.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Bish must have a magical vajay or gives bjs out like lollipops.
Claude!
Waffledynamics said:

Tanya 93 said:

Cats aren't pets. We are the pets of cats.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
Dogs have gods, cats have worshipers.
Humorous Username
AG

hypeiv said:

Sounds like she is trying to troll real moms and its working
I know a few people who are dead serious that they think being a dog mom is the same level of responsibility and work as being a human mom and they get upset if they are considered "less than" for "only" being a dog mom or if someone tells them their dog is not actually their child.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.