Strangest Thing Your Kid Told You

7,190 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasRebel
PseudonymK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Things That Make You Go Hmm

I think dating types are a dominant trait. Minnie said "He's Irish"
cisgenderedAggie
Son asked me when I think that dinosaurs will come back. He wasn't quite 2.

Daughter told me that her stuffed lemur was is named "______ ____", it lives under her bed and eats humans. She was 2 at the time. It's been almost 2 years and the story is still the same.
Zamacuco
Today my three year old told me I would be dead soon. I guess we will see.
PseudonymK
Cancelled
AG
My daughter at 3: Crocodiles eat pirates. (Guess she saw Peter Pan)

Me: what do Alligators eat?

Her: fish.
Drawkcab
My 3 year old got his tonsils taken out last summer. While he was under I'm pretty sure he had some strange hallucination that he now believes to be reality. He woke up and started talking about this imaginary uncle he doesn't have. There's a whole back story about where he lives and things they've done together. The aunt died, not sure what exactly happened her her.

Anyway, the two of them are planning something nefarious. A few months ago he told me "My uncle is stronger than you and he has a lot of weapons."
redass89
Sounds like uncle is growing tired of you. Better start sleeping with one eye open.
aglaohfour
AG
My three year old recently told me "I going to eat you and then you will be like a baby in my tummy and get born from my bottom."

A few hours later she told me, "never mind, I can't eat you. There will be no one to take care of me. I will eat daddy." Obviously she doesn't have much faith in my husband's parenting.
4lilmonkeys
Year ago, just after we'd had our second baby: I was standing in the kitchen making dinner when my oldest (7 or 8 at the time, now 17) came in and kissed me on the stomach. I was kind of wierded out, so I was what it was for. He said "for the baby in your tummy." I laughed it off, said thanks and kept working on dinner. A minute later, he came back and did it again. So I said, "and that's for...?"

He said, "the other baby."

I was pregnant with twins. Still freaks me out to think about it almost 10 years later.
TexasRebel
AG
Anything!

Anything at all.
PseudonymK
AG
Holy swiss cheese monkey ma'am!
Potcake
AG
Quote:

Year ago, just after we'd had our second baby: I was standing in the kitchen making dinner when my oldest (7 or 8 at the time, now 17

Time travel
45-70Ag
AG
Drawkcab said:

My 3 year old got his tonsils taken out last summer. While he was under I'm pretty sure he had some strange hallucination that he now believes to be reality. He woke up and started talking about this imaginary uncle he doesn't have. There's a whole back story about where he lives and things they've done together. The aunt died, not sure what exactly happened her her.

Anyway, the two of them are planning something nefarious. A few months ago he told me "My uncle is stronger than you and he has a lot of weapons."

AgEng06
AG
Drawkcab said:

Is his name Uncle Fred?

The Fife
"Ah-bbb-b-b-bbb-bbbbb"

Our 9 month old
Ghost91
When 4, my son announced that he hated "brown people" because "I can't understand a word they're saying".

This was announced, loud & proud, while at a Houston Astros game sitting directly behind a Mexican family who were conversing in Spanish.
4lilmonkeys
Fire pit + wine + the finest education Saginaw, TX had to offer. My bad.
redass89
Ghost91 said:

When 4, my son announced that he hated "brown people" because "I can't understand a word they're saying".

This was announced, loud & proud, while at a Houston Astros game sitting directly behind a Mexican family who were conversing in Spanish.

Raising them right.
Post removed:
by user
PseudonymK
AG
Hansel and Gretel style
Lonestar06
I threw my son a football when he was 8 and he dislocated his thumb. We took him to the ER and the doctor told him they were going to numb it and put it back in place. My son hates needles! Me trying to be a comforting parent told him not to look at it and squeeze my hand and breath. My boy then told me
"Daddy I'm not giving birth." The doctor pulled out the needle and died laughing.
The Fife
Ghost91 said:

A Vietnamese lady I used to work with blurted out loud and random one day at the office
"You know what I no like about San Antonio?"
Me: Uh....
her: "There too many Mexican there!"
ClickClack
AG
The Fife said:

Ghost91 said:

A Vietnamese lady I used to work with blurted out loud and random one day at the office
"You know what I no like about San Antonio?"
Me: Uh....
her: "There too many Mexican there!"

Was just telling my wife last night about how the Vietnamese woman in my office has no filter.
Human
AG
4lilmonkeys said:

Year ago, just after we'd had our second baby: I was standing in the kitchen making dinner when my oldest (7 or 8 at the time, now 17) came in and kissed me on the stomach. I was kind of wierded out, so I was what it was for. He said "for the baby in your tummy." I laughed it off, said thanks and kept working on dinner. A minute later, he came back and did it again. So I said, "and that's for...?"

I was pregnant with twins. Still freaks me out to think about it almost 10 years later.

This is intriguing. Has he shown any type of this "ability" since then?
redass89
I Like Mike
AG
Hey mine too!!!!
PseudonymK
AG
Can I get a few lotto numbers from that kid?
cisgenderedAggie
My daughter was just singing a song about a "poopy geyser"...
Potcake
AG
4lilmonkeys said:

Fire pit + wine + the finest education Saginaw, TX had to offer. My bad.

I was edumacated at Boswell HS, 1980
Professor Frick
AG
4lilmonkeys said:

Your kid's got The Twining.
Tanya 93
I can pee from the tub into the sink.
PseudonymK
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I can pee from the tub into the sink.

That commercial! With the distance contest!
4lilmonkeys
Not sure if you're serious or not, but no. Just a weird moment.

Another story: One of our twins is known for saying a lot of random stuff. When he was in kindergarten, he was upset about having to wear jeans to school (it was rainy and about 30 degrees) and let it be known that as soon as he got home, he would be changing into "short sleeved pants." Took is a little bit to realize he meant shorts.
4lilmonkeys
Yep. Graduated in 1998.
PseudonymK
AG
Minnie was really frustrated after the exploratory surgery on Friday. I gave her permission to cuss for 1 minute. Kids curse better than adults!

And the classics...Well, actually Mommie (@3), I can't take you seriously with that little fro (@11), & it's ok (@12).
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.