So will the protesters interrupt the inauguration in any manner today?

2,762 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Swarely
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Booing?
Throwing things?
Rushing the stage?
Shooting/Bomb/etc.?

I'm almost convinced something interesting will be attempted.
MooreTrucker
AG
I would almost guarantee somebody will try to do something. Security is all-time high but somebody will find a way to be disruptive.
titanmaster_race
real question: will Trump live tweet the whole thing?
EFE
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BPfcKwqFPIT
Change Detection
AG
I saw some of the protesters on TV this morning. Some girl talking about her ancestors coming form other countries, "we all came from immigrants."

Ok, we might need some imitation, not really sure, but how about we do it according to the law

I see the same with some professionals that I know whose spouses are from the UK, they are all making-up BS comments about being deported. I love they way they don't listen to what is really being said and just make up crap to fill in the voids. They honestly think because they weren't born in the US that Trump wants to deport them....morons.
chipotle
I imagine the low audible whine will bring a tear to President Trump's eye. Beautiful really.
Tree Hugger
AG
I've heard the same from some people saying that all of their gay friends are now fearing for their lives because of Trump's election.
CDUB98
AG
Probably.

The lefties in this country are becoming more unhinged by the day.

The righties are in no way perfect, but you don't see the level of trash, violence, and civil disruption out of them that the lefties create. The worst that I can quickly recall were those guys out in Oregon that boldly took over a forest office.

The left occupies government buildings and trash them, streets in cities and trash them. Physically assault people who don't agree with them.

Don't get me wrong, the right extreme does it as well, but again, not near the extent of the left. It goes hand in hand with their playbook.
chipotle
Tree Hugger said:

I've heard the same from some people saying that all of their gay friends are now fearing for their lives because of Trump's election.

I saw two gay guys running for their lives this morning. May have been jogging but it's too much of a coincidence given today is inauguration day.
CDUB98
AG
How well did uncontrolled immigration work out for the Indians?

But, the white guilt riddled progressives want to eliminate whites anywhere outside of Europe and northern Asia, so it's all good.
redd38
AG
titanmaster_race said:

real question: will Trump live tweet the whole thing?
I hope his new phone doesn't have twitter on it.
CDUB98
AG
Tree Hugger said:

Seen this as well.

All you have to ask is for them to point out where Trump said negative things about gays.

*crickets*

I dislike Trump, but he isn't the monster the media and left make him out to be.
CDUB98
AG
chipotle said:

Tree Hugger said:

I saw two gay guys running for their lives this morning. May have been jogging but it's too much of a coincidence given today is inauguration day.
Well, they were probably trying to avoid your car as you chased them....
titanmaster_race
CDUB98 said:

But, the white guilt riddled progressives want to eliminate whites anywhere outside of Europe and northern Asia, so it's all good.

chipotle
Well they were running on the wrong side of the street...so to speak.
EFE
AG
Who was president when that Cuban kid got seized at gun point? And what about that religious group that got BBQ'd in Waco? I bet it was a republican.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Reminded me of Neil Young song.
Tree Hugger
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

Who was president when that Cuban kid got seized at gun point? And what about that religious group that got BBQ'd in Waco? I bet it was a republican.
I think that during was Clinton's second term
MooreTrucker
AG
1993 - Clinton's first term
CDUB98
AG
Oh look, who could have guessed?

*******s In Action
wangus12
AG
2000 - 2nd term. Kid was born in 1993. We are talking about this right

MooreTrucker
AG
I was talking about the Branch Davidians in Waco
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Ruby Ridge.

Tobias Funke
AG
Fb status from one of my ridiculously liberal friends last night:

"I told (boyfriend) I didn't want to go to bed, because when I wake up it's real. He reminded me "we need our sleep. Our long fight starts tomorrow."

They are both straight, white, middle class. He is a comic book artist and she is a nanny. I'm curious to see what they are fighting and how they plan to do it!
Goodfield Nohit
I work with a few gays, and they all voted FOR Trump.

They are happy as can be today.
superunknown
AG
So did the inauguration get disrupted by violence and protesting? I've been busy working and couldn't work.
hunterntexas
AG
Typical anarchy stuff.

Couple of cops got hurt so GN is probably happy.
Ragoo
AG
When Europeans came to North America, to what country did they immigrate? Thanks.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ragoo said:

When Europeans came to North America, to what country did they immigrate? Thanks.
Canada
PlanoAg98
AG
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10155021672816336/

They're protesting.

752bro4
AG
Goodfield Nohit said:

I work with a few gays, and they all voted FOR Trump.

They are happy as can be today.
they sound pretty gay
Swarely
MooreTrucker said:

Ragoo said:

Canada

And Mexico. And the US.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.