We punked my son

5,293 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by OldArmyBQ77
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheMasterplan said:

If she is his girlfriend how is this really a hard thing to do?

I don't understand the question. Really in the end it's just something that was done in good fun.
Amazing Moves
Nice work.
Liquid Wrench
RealTalk said:

ChiliBeans said:

I get a lot of laughs out of "punking" my son too. Sometimes, just for giggles, I tiptoe into his room while he's asleep and pour lukewarm water around his privates and in the bed, then tiptoe back out before he wakes up so he'll think he wet the bed. I started doing this when he was in the 5th grade and he's a Junior in high school now and has still never said anything to me about it. Actually, he doesn't say a lot in general. Pretty quiet and shy kid all around. But he's a good kid.
Maybe he's quiet and shy because he thinks he's a bed wetter.
TheMasterplan
rlb28 said:

TheMasterplan said:

If she is his girlfriend how is this really a hard thing to do?

I don't understand the question. Really in the end it's just something that was done in good fun.
Yeah, valid point.

I wonder how many single women asked single men to this dance. That's really what I was getting at.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Did you never get asked to a Sadie Hawkins dance?
Serious Lee
almost everyone that goes is single. nobody asks anybody without already knowing the answer is yes.
TheMasterplan
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Did you never get asked to a Sadie Hawkins dance?
Never had one at my HS.

And I wouldn't have been asked. I just enjoy observing the social dynamics involved.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Well then, to answer your question...yes, single girls ask guys to the dance...this was shared on here because it was an extreme example. Most of the time it's an ask in the hallway, or a sign on the guys car, or something like that
OldArmyBQ77
63. Thank you very much. Still appreciate a nice perky ass though.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.