The Campus Thread

2,401 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marble rye
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We never discuss issue about the campus, but there are so many!

1. What bathroom cleaner do they use at Evans? Every bathroom has that same weird chemical smell...
2. Why are the toilets first floor entomology building so high? I am 6 4 and my feet can't reach the ground.

Where are yalls secret spots?
Humorous Username
AG
I thought you swore off Texags.
hunterntexas
AG
You're really asking where the glory holes are, aren't you?
Liquid Wrench
Is upstairs Academic bldg still the place?
mike_ags_fan12
When will they release the football head coach at Kyle field?
aeroag14
AG
Basement of HRBB (Bright building). Its not a particularly "nice" bathroom. But I have never seen another person go in there and it is cleaned daily.
Wildman15
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Is upstairs Academic bldg still the place?
the one with the window that overlooks academic plaza? Then yes it is.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Humorous Username said:

He's a welcher. His parents must be proud.
george92
I believe you are lost. Might i point you back to forum 5? Hurry along now.
Mort Rainey
Who takes a dump in Evans? Just head down to Blocker if you're that much of a disgusting animal.

Real men head up to the sixth floor of the chemical engineering building. No one is there, its practically a private bathroom. Or at least it was 10 years ago...
Unemployed
AG
Mr.NiceGuy said:

Humorous Username said:

What bet did he welch on?
Liquid Wrench
Man, I used the first floor crapper in Blocker a lot back when we actually used computer labs, and that one was always nasty. Used Copenhagen and dip spit smeared everywhere. And it wasn't just because of me.
HossAg
AG
Campus is so full now, you can't take a **** in peace anywhere unless you get really lucky.
Mort Rainey
ChiliBeans said:

Man, I used the first floor crapper in Blocker a lot back when we actually used computer labs, and that one was always nasty. Used Copenhagen and dip spit smeared everywhere. And it wasn't just because of me.
That first floor bathroom was the most disgusting place on campus. I walked into that bathroom on more than one occasion to find vomit and actual **** just sitting on the floor.
histag10
AG
Collard Greens said:

We never discuss issue about the campus, but there are so many!

1. What bathroom cleaner do they use at Evans? Every bathroom has that same weird chemical smell...
2. Why are the toilets first floor entomology building so high? I am 6 4 and my feet can't reach the ground.

Where are yalls secret spots?

Isnt this the kind of stuff they discuss over on the current student forum?

Also, if you are 6'4" and your feet cant touch the ground while on the pooper, you likely have disproportionately short legs.
Liquid Wrench
GeorgePlimpton said:

ChiliBeans said:

That first floor bathroom was the most disgusting place on campus. I walked into that bathroom on more than one occasion to find vomit and actual **** just sitting on the floor.
Combined with all the Batts spread out on the floor it really had the ambience of a bird cage.
bodaciousbood14
AG
GeorgePlimpton said:

Who takes a dump in Evans? Just head down to Blocker if you're that much of a disgusting animal.

Real men head up to the sixth floor of the chemical engineering building. No one is there, its practically a private bathroom. Or at least it was 10 years ago...
Who takes a dump anywhere besides their own home?
OregonAggie
AG
GeorgePlimpton said:

What grown man gives a **** if he ****s in private? If I have to go then I go because it's my GD American right.
Mort Rainey
OregonAggie said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

What grown man gives a **** if he ****s in private? If I have to go then I go because it's my GD American right.
Me!! Because the last thing I want to do is sit two feet away from your stinky ass as you fart out the national anthem! I want peace and quiet, where I can comment on texags from my phone in peace!
h1ag
AG
I once had a roommate who was like Jekyll and Hyde. During the day, he was the most soft-spoken, well-read, academic type you could find. At night, however, (and I mean every night. 7 nights per week) he would head to the bar and turn into a bumbling drunk child, for lack of a better word.

One night, we went to Northgate, like many nights before. We actually left at a respectable time for a change. When we got back to the quad, he got this big **** eating grin on his face and asked the group, "Who wants to take a **** on the band field with me?" We all politely declined and went to sleep.

In the morning, around first call, he stumbled in, looking disheveled. We all figured he had ran back to the bars. He was hesitant to tell us what happened, but finally we got it out of him. He had been woken up at 5 by a janitor hitting him in the feet with a mop, saying "eh sir, you cannot be in here." Come to find out, "here" was the second floor women's bathroom in Blocker. He had no explanation of how he got there or why it took him an hour to get home in the morning. No known diseases came from the incident.
CDUB98
AG
Back in the day, one could usually find peace on the top floor of Engineering Physics or top floor of Zachry.

That was before all you pansy ass millennials had your fancy new buildings.

And good gawd, there are some nasty ass people running around Blocker. I don't know what is wrong those people, but they need to see a doctor, cause they can't control their bodily functions.
aeroag14
AG
Does anyone else remember likealittle? It was (I think) fall 2010?

Online "flirting" was what it they called it. Turned into a booty call service. Was funny watching people meet up via likealittle in evans and disappear into study rooms.
MSL Ag
AG
There's a bathroom at the end of the tunnel between the vet building and the Med Sci Library that used to be cleaned every day and didn't have much traffic. Used to take a peaceful dump every day there.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
RealTalk said:

Mr.NiceGuy said:

Humorous Username said:

What bet did he welch on?

If we beat Auburn he would never post on Texags again.
TXAG 05
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

Grown ups.

My favorite was 3rd floor of the MSC, it had a window and very few people knew where it was. Basement of the Admin building was good too.
Mort Rainey
Cstrickland05 said:

bodaciousbood14 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

Grown ups.

My favorite was 3rd floor of the MSC, it had a window and very few people knew where it was. Basement of the Admin building was good too.
Second this. Anyone every visit the basement bathroom of the wildlife fisheries building? Stalls small enough for midgets, a urinal from the 30s, basically seemed like it had been forgotten by the administration and no one had visited in decades. All that was missing was a picture of President FDR on the wall
Humorous Username
AG
CDUB98 said:

Back in the day, one could usually find peace on the top floor of Engineering Physics or top floor of Zachry.

That was before all you pansy ass millennials had your fancy new buildings.

And good gawd, there are some nasty ass people running around Blocker. I don't know what is wrong those people, but they need to see a doctor, cause they can't control their bodily functions.

Top floor of Zachry. Outstanding bathroom.
marble rye
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.