Ever been arrested?

8,043 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MAS444
lostrg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those here in the forum can share stories of how they got arrested.

For me let's just say I punched a homeless man in the face for asking me for money.
austinAG90
AG
Disappointed they let your sorry ass out !
lostrg
austinAG90 said:

Yep. Wouldn't mind doing it again.
Mort Rainey
lostrg said:

austinAG90 said:

I hope you do it again so we can all be spared your stupid posts for awhile
aggieforester05
AG
Yes and I was innocent and it was eventually dropped, but cost a lot of money anyway. Overzealous CSPD scum bag tried to pin a bougus contributing charge on me at Northgate.
Lungblood
FTI has a bunch of badazz stories, I betcha!
austinAG90
AG
Last thing you punched was your vagina.

I Play With Guns
S
hahahahahaha oh austinAG how you've been missed around these parts!!
Hi, Im Brett
AG

"You have the right to remain sexy."

45-70Ag
AG
lostrg said:

austinAG90 said:

Next time, don't be so selective. Hit someone that can fight back
Slappy74
AG
lostrg said:

For those here in the forum can share stories of how they got arrested

I got caught.
The Fall Guy
AG
Yes
mike_ags_fan12
Yes, and I also had to direct my arresting trooper where to take me to jail.
mike_ags_fan12
Wrong thumb for post above
tford12
AG
I stole. I robbed. And I kidnapped the president's son and held him for ransom...
TexasAggie_97
AG
Nope because I am not a criminal.
B-1 83
AG
Walmart......drunk guy in a wheelchair......it was an ugly affair.....
vin1041
AG
She said she was 18!
Eliminatus
AG
I got "detained" once in Germany. I think someone felt sorry for me. Drunken brawl. Did a few hours in the drunk tank and then was released into the care of another. No paperwork or repercussions as far as I know.
Madaman
No but i have been handcuffed
Tatem
aggieforester05 said:

Yes and I was innocent and it was eventually dropped, but cost a lot of money anyway. Overzealous CSPD scum bag tried to pin a bougus contributing charge on me at Northgate.
"bogus"

everyone in prison is innocent
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Got arrested for an unpaid ticket.

Was brought from A&M Campus to county lockup in Bryan in handcuffs.

While booking me, the officer taking my information was being harassed by someone else. I asked him, "Having a bad day?", he looked up and said, "You wouldn't believe it!". I replied, "Beats getting arrested."

I called my (pregnant) wife to come get me but she couldn't because I had the keys to our only car. So I had to give my keys to the officer who had another officer take them to my wife so she could come get me out of jail.

After that officer leaves, I have to go get a mugshot.

The camera for the mugshots would only move up and down, it didn't tilt. I was several inches taller than the officer taking the picture so he had to tiptoe to look through the camera -- so I tiptoed too. I almost laughed seeing him have to almost jump to see through the lens and take the picture.

They took all the information, had all my stuff and my wife wasn't there yet so I had to go into a cell.

Right before they closed the cell door I asked, "Do you have a harmonica I could borrow?" Finally got a smile out of him.

Meanwhile, my wife is at home, pregnant and with an 18 month old baby. She gets a knock on the door so she answers the door barefoot and pregnant with a baby on her hip to meet the police officer giving her the car keys so she can come get her husband out of jail.

Never before and never since have we felt like such white trash. It wasn't funny at the time, but now it is.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Thrice.

And OP is a gay.
Dr. Faustus
AG
OP needs to go back to posting fatties in the news anchor thread on the Tine Board.
AliasMan02
AG
Lungblood said:

So does mfbarnes
tandy miller
AG
Thrice. All dismissed
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Lungblood said:

So does mfbarnes

I'm very flattered that you think I am too impressive to be real.
80s Guy
Got handcuffed once. Was a pub in Victoria with my brother and he was the Norm of this particular Cheers.

About midnight some dude is getting loud and obnoxious so the owner asks my brother and I to walk him out since the bouncer had gone home sick.

Since my brother is the regular there, I let him take the lead since I figured he probably knew the drunk. When my brother taps him on the shoulder and tells him time to go, he curses in what sounded like a combination of German and Klingon. My brother taps him on the shoulder a little harder this time and drunk decides it's time to fight.

He Rares back to punch my brother and I step in by hooking his arm and driving him to the wall. Ends up starting a bigger fight and when the cops show up,all they see is me having a dude pinned against the wall screaming "If you ever let me go, I'm gonna kick your big ass."

The cops handcuff both of us and ask the owner if he wants to press charges on me. Owner says "Hell no. I wanna hire him."

Tldr version, had my own mini Road House moment
Lonestar06
Once, I was wrong and deserved a ticket but it was blown out of proportion and I got to spend the night at the county hotel. Small counties will not pass up easy fines and fees.
OregonAggie
AG
Didn't get arrested my freshman year but I did get questioned by detectives in my house and at the station regarding a fake ID that got confiscated at Appletree. The ID was an altered version of my DL that showed I was 22 but scanned with my real info. CSPD never would've been called had I not thrown a Coors Light bottle through one of the glass doors right after they took it from me.

Got picked up for an unpaid noise violation ticket my sophomore year. CSPD officer was a complete *****.

I also convinced some of my friends my sophomore year to steal a couple kegs from a party some nerdy kids were throwing. I drove in a separate vehicle and my buddies ended up getting arrested for theft and assault due to an altercation that ensued....thank god I was in a separate vehicle. My role in that was the "Inception style" idea planting and I regret even saying what I was thinking. All my buddies got kicked out of A&M.

Kind of amazing that I've accomplished some of the things I've done considering all the dumb **** I've done.
Claude!
Only once:

PorkEatingCrusader
80s Guy said:

Got handcuffed once. Was a pub in Victoria with my brother and he was the Norm of this particular Cheers.

About midnight some dude is getting loud and obnoxious so the owner asks my brother and I to walk him out since the bouncer had gone home sick.

Since my brother is the regular there, I let him take the lead since I figured he probably knew the drunk. When my brother taps him on the shoulder and tells him time to go, he curses in what sounded like a combination of German and Klingon. My brother taps him on the shoulder a little harder this time and drunk decides it's time to fight.

He Rares back to punch my brother and I step in by hooking his arm and driving him to the wall. Ends up starting a bigger fight and when the cops show up,all they see is me having a dude pinned against the wall screaming "If you ever let me go, I'm gonna kick your big ass."

The cops handcuff both of us and ask the owner if he wants to press charges on me. Owner says "Hell no. I wanna hire him."

Tldr version, had my own mini Road House moment
There are no "pubs" in Victoria!
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Never before and never since have we felt like such white trash.
How many kids did you have in total?
Dad-O-Lot
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

Never before and never since have we felt like such white trash.
How many kids did you have in total?
Then, only 1 with 1 on the way.
ac04
somehow i never have. closest was probably getting thrown out of the alamodome for being black-out drunk and loudly/aggressively angry about how the ags were franning it up against army. cops stood a group of 4-5 of us against a wall for a few minutes while they discussed whether or not to arrest us. snapped me back to (relative) sobriety pretty quick. not my finest hour
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.