It's a dreary Tuesday in January - let's watch the best marching band in the world

3,207 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Humorous Username
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tailgate88 said:

wbt5845 said:

Tailgate88 said:

wbt5845 said:

duffelpud said:

Quote:

Just thought the folks here would like to see what's possible with talented musicians. Most Aggies have never heard one.
Grind much?

I'm just an Aggie Bandsman who has kids who are 10X the musician I ever was.
Also a former member of the FATB who loves Drum Corps. But my high school marching band was fourth at 5A State Marching my Sr. year so I was an 8-5 fan before i marched 6-5. Love both. Some of my best friends in the world are BQs.

But DCI rocks.
Yeah, I was in a pretty terrible high school band. Of course, I grew up without much in the way of decent instruction, at school or private lessons. I rectified that with my kids and was rewarded with several trips to San Antonio for 6A All State Band. And of course - the best reward (so far) was seeing my son win a world championship in Indianapolis.
Congrats man! That's awesome stuff. I'd like to get to Indy one of these years!

There is nothing like DCI Finals. It's a bucket list event for sure. And watching your son to win it all - well, that's incredible.
CaddoAggie96
AG
Wife was in DCI back in 1991.
Sky Riders out of Desoto
Satellite of Love
Those uniforms suck.
Humorous Username
AG
HOW is this topic STILL on the main page?!

Take this to The Nerdery.

And yes, I realize my post just sent it to the top.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.