General James "Mad Dog" Mattis for Secretary of Defense

7,868 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag with kids
blumpkin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
histag10 said:

Aggies Revenge said:

Not sure if people realize what they are getting with him. He has earned the name "Maddog" but he is a well read intellectual as well. I am hoping he will one of the louder voices of reason in the cabinet.

I would hope that most people know that all Generals are pretty well read and educated. Its not an NCO type position.

Trump is our president and you still expect people to know things?
?v=1462294168
74OA
AG
bh93 said:

Ead high speed. The NCO Corps in all branches are highly educated and most senior level have bachelors degrees and some have masters degrees.
True. In the AF, for example, roughly 30% of senior NCO's have a bachelors degree and 2% have a masters.
histag10
AG
74OA said:

bh93 said:

Ead high speed. The NCO Corps in all branches are highly educated and most senior level have bachelors degrees and some have masters degrees.
True. In the AF, for example, roughly 30% of senior NCO's have a bachelors degree and 2% have a masters.

AF math?
Aggies Revenge
AG
bh93 said:

Truth. I was an E4 Grunt with a double B.A.
45-70Ag
AG
When I initially enlisted I tried to hide the fact I had an undergrad degree, figured it would make me a target for unwanted attention.

Once the ds (army) saw the E4 rank, he knew and it was down hill from there. That guy ended up helping me go to OCS.

Complaint Investigator
AG
Reminds me of the time I made fun of Lubbock and Tceh on FB. I'm a warrant. Some 1LT (who went to Tceh) with his head up his poop chute decided to get butthurt and replies with "I'm sorry, what school did you go to?" When I replied with TAMU, he said "Yeah, but did you graduate?"

Imagine his surprise when I replied in the affirmative, and told him he should probably research his facts before he spouts off nonsense and looks like a fool.
pikedawg

Cheers to the Mad Dog
Scimitar
AG
TEXIT said:

?v=1462294168

Hail Mattis, full of chaos
The Marines are with thee
A lion art thou amongst men
And blessed are the Warriors ye lead
Saint Mattis, instrument of God, Lead us now and until the hour of our death
...until Valhalla
Ag with kids
AG

If you watch this video you'll gain an even bigger respect for him.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.