College/high school cheating stories

16,960 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SeattleAgJr
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I knew a kid that put the internals of a TI-89 into the case of a TI-84 so he could make use of the solving capabilities of the TI-89.

Do you have any good ones?
histag10
AG
[Sometimes it's easy to decide if a ban is warranted. -Staff]
marble rye
CrottyKid
AG
I put the Spanish vocabulary words on the bulletin board in plain sight beside my desk. The teacher was none the wiser.
Amazing Moves
Damn, histag.

I changed grades in 2 different teacher's grade books. 1 on a few occasions when she left for lunch. She let students stay in the classroom and skip lunch if they wanted to study more. I had a look out and she was not very observant.

The other I did once when she left for 5 min with no look out. In front of the whole class. She was a hard ass and rarely left during the period. During tests, she would stare at the class until the last one was turned in. I helped a few others and myself with simple grade changes. Making a 6 into an 8. 7 to 9 etc. She left it open on the podium. I sat down as she re-entered the room. It was that close.

I still can't believe I did that last one. Just incredibly dumb. Never got caught and the grades stayed changed in both cases.
Ag 11
AG
We had a vocabulary test in English every week. Teacher would have the answer key sitting on his desk every time.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Had a teacher with a ****ty memory and he wrote test dates on the chalk board as a reminder to himself. I changed the dates at least a dozen times.
Serious Lee
those big ass uniball pens that had the window so you could see how much ink they had, we would take those apart and put cheat sheets inside.
Dr.Rumack
Let 'em get away with Big Gulp cups half full of Crown. Figured if they could pass and I got paid it was all good.
rhoswen
AG
I've had some answer sheets go missing. Great. Same questions, but now I've rearranged the answers.

I also make several different versions that appear pretty much the same. Every. Single. Time I'll get 4 or 5 kids who wrote down all the same answers for a different version. Sure, you would have made a 96, had you had that exam.

The latest trick is to put stuff on the inside of labels on water bottles, so now I don't allow water bottles out while taking an exam.

There's also answers written inside the cases on the class set of calculators. Thing is, they've been there since before I started so not only are they several years old, they're from a completely different teacher.
histag10
AG
I never cheated. Sometimes how smart I was felt like cheating...

I kid. But honestly, I don't think I ever cheated
histag10
AG
See, I would rearrange the questions, and then put the correct answer from the original answer sheet in the same position (so basically sub a wrong answer on every problem). easy way to figure out who did it, and then know theyou either didn't read a single question, or are really that dumb.
wangus12
AG
Saw multiple people get caught while at A&M
pikedawg

$20 and a sack of rice for a designated test taker.
Sea Gull
AG
I wrote Tallahassee on my wrist to remember how to spell it for a states capitol test in 2nd grade. Thought my dad was going to kill me when he saw it in the evening. I never used it during the test. Cool story I know, but it was the only time I ever cheated in school.
Geralt of Rivia
S
My English teacher in 9th grade made the final review and final the exact same, except that on the final he scratched out "Review" and wrote "Final." I tore the first page off both of them, copied the answers from the first page of the review onto the first page of the final, and turned it in after sitting at my desk for 45 minutes to an hour.

Also, the same teacher had us do book reports once per six weeks. One time I didn't turn one in, and when he was passing them back out after grading them I asked him what my grade was, because for *some reason* I didn't get mine back. I got a B on it.
HollywoodBQ
AG
In HS Spanish class, the 6' tall super hottie on the basketball team sat next to me. She flirted with me enough to get me to help her on our pop quizzes in class.

The teacher always gave 3 answer verbal, multiple choice quizzes. So we worked out a system where if the answer was A, I would put my left foot beside the desk. If the answer was B, I would put my left foot in front of the desk. If the answer was C, I would cross my left foot over my right foot under the desk. Every once in a while, I would pass a wrong answer just in case.
The Collective
AG
Our Calculus teacher would allow us to do corrections on our test for half credit, so you could potentially correct a 50 to a 75, 80 to 90, etc. Well, she would correct problems that she didn't miss, and our genius math teacher never picked up on the scheme. Someone found out about it the week of graduation, and the school / teacher did not want to resolve it. She was our class valedictorian by the slightest of margins.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Sophomore year my Spanish teacher asked if me and another guy wanted to help grade the finals. We both strangely ended up with 100's.
ac04
spanish III teacher was also a coach i knew well. bought him a sweet new driver, spanish III became off period + guaranteed A
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Probably an old trick by now, but I saw a guy write most of the periodic table on a rubber band around his wrist in high school.
wangus12
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

My English teacher in 9th grade made the final review and final the exact same, except that on the final he scratched out "Review" and wrote "Final." I tore the first page off both of them, copied the answers from the first page of the review onto the first page of the final, and turned it in after sitting at my desk for 45 minutes to an hour.

Also, the same teacher had us do book reports once per six weeks. One time I didn't turn one in, and when he was passing them back out after grading them I asked him what my grade was, because for *some reason* I didn't get mine back. I got a B on it.
You ever have Mrs. Slovak? She did that book report every 6 weeks. It was an oral report. Sometimes, I'd pick a random science fiction book and bs the hell out of it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Had her in 8th grade and again my senior year
GrayMatter
AG
wangus12 said:

Saw multiple people get caught while at A&M
I was too paranoid to cheat at A&M although I did know that it would happen.

And I feel sorry for you if you had a need to cheat in high school.
george92
She was a cheerleader. Her boyfriend went to our rival school and he was a real assshole. She was really hot!!! She looked like a 20 YO when she was 17, body and all. She went out to party with us after one of our games while her boyfriend's team was playing in Uvalde or some other place in Mexico. She and I got really buzzed together and one thing led to another and just like that, she told me she cheated on our Chemistry exam. It really pissed me off and I told her to never speak to me again.
AggieHaylea13
AG
Football players were always trying to cheat off my husband at A&M... someone told them plant pathology was a blow-off class.
94DallasAG
AG
One of the books we had to read in senior year high school philosophy class was Lord of the Flies. The movie came out the weekend before the exam. Being a Jesuit priest I knew he'd not only see the move but also write the exam for those who choose to see the movie rather than read the book.

Sure enough a few guys scored a 0 on the exam as all the questions dealt with inconsistencies in the movie. One of those ended up failing the class and couldn't walk for graduation.
wangus12
AG
Agreed. Never cheated at A&M.

High school accused nearly our whole senior class of cheating in our final semester because we did all our homework during our open 1st period. Since one of the classes was a dual-credit class, they came down hard. Kicked a bunch of people out off sports teams and honor society. I enjoyed watching our badass soccer team crash in the 1st round of the playoffs without their two best players
aeroag14
AG
In middle and maybe early high school I would always write in pen.

But on tests I would conveniently write in pencil. Since I was writing in pencil I also needed an eraser. So I always had a nice pink pearl. Never had a single teacher say I couldn't have it during the test.

Anyway, I would write notes on one side of the eraser in really small print in red pen (so it barely showed up and you had to look at it close). Just the stuff I could never remember. I would constantly fidget with the eraser during the test. Was too easy to look at during the test and get away with haha
aTm2004
AG
My HS used to have a patent swap day where our parents would come to class for us for a day. Many teachers would give the parents a test that we would have taken or will be taken, and if we liked their grade, we could keep it.

My dad is a history buff, and got a 100 on the test in my US History class (I got an A as well) where all of the other parents failed. I took the 100.
62strat
AG
Print this out, slap on it over the real label.

aTm2004
AG
Oh, the spring semester of my senior year in my GT English class (had the same teacher for GT English for 3 years) I didn't turn in some homework assignment that was due (senioritis and already accepted to A&M and UT, so who cares) and got a zero on it. I told the teacher that I had turned it in to the folder where we were to turn in our homework, and a couple of weeks later, he told me that he found it. I was like "oh? That's good."
CharlieBrown17
AG
Took a CAD class in highschool, the final was a bunch of multiple choice questions then you had to draw a few things in the program. My buddy and I both did half the drawings and just printed them out for each other. Only two people to get an A on the final or finish all the drawings.
Geralt of Rivia
S
wangus12 said:

High school accused nearly our whole senior class of cheating in our final semester because we did all our homework during our open 1st period. Since one of the classes was a dual-credit class, they came down hard. Kicked a bunch of people out off sports teams and honor society. I enjoyed watching our badass soccer team crash in the 1st round of the playoffs without their two best players
That's pretty rough. I'm glad that I wasn't a few years younger, because my class and the class before me got away with a ton of **** that we never could have gotten away with a few years later. My brother said they got way more strict after my class graduated.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.