Police: A&M students dump dead dog onto band's practice field

47,857 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag81Golf
SECond2noneAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Okay, come on. Obviously a rotting dead dog would have bodily fluids seeping out from it. That doesn't mean its human body fluids. But its ok, let's just keep over reacting.
Poor choice of words, there.
Corps_Ag12
AG
quote:
I almost made it to the end of MttB with it.

Dip fish?
Chazz03
AG
quote:
Remember when someone put a dead deer in the bathrooms of one of the Northside dorms?

Good times
It was the laundry room!
Scruffy
AG
quote:
quote:
Remember when someone put a dead deer in the bathrooms of one of the Northside dorms?

Good times
It was the laundry room!

Depending on the year and the dorm, it could be bathroom, laundry room, tv lounge, or other.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Lots of butthurt to have my post removed
Wasn't me. When someone posts something idiotic, I want staff to leave it up for everyone to see.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Yet they will leave up bleeding heart posts for everyone to see
Swarely
Yup. The only one in my outfit. I was probably about a 1/4 mile from the end when I puked my brain out. Still better than HBCanines attempt to punt a football.
HBCanine08
AG
Chazz03
AG
How has the Battalion not drawn us a map of the exact location of the dog placement yet?
CanyonAg77
AG
The big, unanswered question:

Who in Hades called the KK on this? (KK = Kampus Kops, archaic term from my days at A&M)

This should have been solved by a midnight raid returning said carcass to the COs room of these cadets.

Seriously, put it in a dumpster, clean up the field, move on with life. Don't have someone arrested for a prank.
Chazz03
AG

Picture from the scene of the crime
histag10
AG
Dafuq?
Chazz03
AG
quote:
i want to know what was going through their minds as they supposedly saw a dead dog and then decided to jizz on it and place it on the band field
"well since we can't find a sheep I guess a dog will have to do"
The Collective
AG
My reaction after reading this story:
That's messed up yo /Jessie Pinkman
VatoLocoAggie
CT BQs.

So, it's okay to be offended and disgusted when Tceh makes a goofy shirt with a silhouette shape of Rev hanging off a leash but it's now not okay to be offended or find it disgusting that a deceased family pet dog covered in semen is transported and propped at the BQ parking lot for others to see?

Yeah, we used rodents and wild roadkill before but never someone's pet dog. Nor did we make it public like these CTs did.

Some of our written and unwritten traditions are very strange to others away from aTm. This makes us look bad. Embarrassing.

Dumb decision and they shouldn't be expelled. Just severely disciplined. Don't make goofy traditions a public matter.
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
I know these guys. They're actually good guys.
ummm, they seem to be pretty lacking in the respect category.

I can't think of any real reason to do something like this. Which of the basic facts are being falsely reported?
trouble
AG
There was no semen.

It was only public because the person who found it called the cops.

Still no proof this was a pet. Just as easily could have been a stray.
histag10
AG
quote:

So, it's okay to be offended and disgusted when Tceh makes a goofy shirt with a silhouette shape of Rev hanging off a leash but it's now not okay to be offended or find it disgusting that a deceased family pet dog covered in semen is transported and propped at the BQ parking lot for others to see?

If that had been what actually happened, I'm sure more people would be upset; however, very little of what you said is actually fact.
trouble
AG
That it was "ritualistically posed". It was propped up.

That kbtx decided "dripping body fluids" was the same as "covered in blood and bodily fluids".
aggie_fan13
AG
it clearly states bodily fluids which is either urine or semen. and the news would have said urinated but they didnt so im assuming they circle jerked on a dead dog
histag10
AG
quote:
it clearly states bodily fluids which is either urine or semen. and the news would have said urinated but they didnt so im assuming they circle jerked on a dead dog

It could have also been spit, dog guts, brain fluid.

You automatically assumed the most perverse of all the options.
mikefromdilley
AG
quote:
That it was "ritualistically posed". It was propped up.

That kbtx decided "dripping body fluids" was the same as "covered in blood and bodily fluids".
Explain the coat hanger around the neck then, please. Since you know so much about what happened.
trouble
AG
The police report says it was "dripping body fluids" as in its own decomposition.
trouble
AG
My guess is to prop it up to put the hat on.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Explain the coat hanger around the neck then, please. Since you know so much about what happened.
Would you want to handle a dead dog that had been marinating on the side of a road?
histag10
AG
quote:
The police report says it was "dripping body fluids" as in its own decomposition.

So dripping bodily fluids =/= dripping with teenaged boy bodily fluids
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
Would you want to handle a dead dog that had been marinating on the side of a road?
Right, I assume the coat hanger was used to pick up or move the dog
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Boy, trouble sure is going to a lot of trouble white-knighting for this trio.
aggie_fan13
AG
not sure why you people are so defensive over these wackos. future serial killers right here i tell ya
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
i mean theyre corps guys they do weird s*** just like the jizz jar, it wouldnt go past me
Hey you're the one whose mind went straight to circle jerk. wanna tell us something about those thoughts?
Since he hasn't said anything to the contrary, I am going to assume that he gets an erection every time he sees a dead dog
histag10
AG
quote:
i mean theyre corps guys they do weird s*** just like the jizz jar, it wouldnt go past me

Have you met any of the old Walton, Moses, or Crocker guys and heard any of their stories? I would just as easily suspect this to have been a Northside dorm. And yet, I still wouldn't assume someone rubbed one out on a dead dog.
trouble
AG
Not really. I think they should run until they puke because they are idiots.

I don't think we should attack them and light up the lynch mob because they are stupid.
aggie_fan13
AG
lol k
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
quote:
Why would you want to handle a dead dog at all unless it was your job to remove it?
haircut
AG
Is the jazz jar a myth? That actually grosses me out a little bit.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.