Prequalified.co Scam?

59,725 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by illegal internet party
AggieC07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I emailed this lady about an apartment, she wanted me to use this website https://www.prequalified.co/ , to prequalify to show that I am serious about the apartment before showing.

Has anyone ever used this before? Sounds a bit fishy to me.
heather57t
Same happened to me, I think scam. Can't find anything on the internet about it and there's no contact number on their site...
ThemApples
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110831174832AA5wV2a
Lord Dark Helmet
AG
quote:
Want to prove it's a scam, write back to say that you were already scammed once by someone wanting you to go to a pre-screening site and became the victim of identity theft as it was a fake site. Say that you will come to their office and fill out an application form but cannot do this online

While the intentions are good here, I still think you could get screwed by filling out an application.

[This message has been edited by Lord Dark Helmet (edited 9/14/2011 3:40p).]
AggieKig
I would stay away from giving out your information to any 3rd party, especially online.

getme
scam
elisa226
I filled this out.. I already cancelled my card but what else can I do to protect myself ?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
quote:
I filled this out.. I already cancelled my card but what else can I do to protect myself ?

posting a pic helps most people
illegal internet party
hahahaha thats what you get for trying to get apartments on craigslist.com/org
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.