Who is John Galt?

2,673 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by CharlieTheUnicorn
reb,
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
people have been talking about the parallels of atlas to the world today and none of that surprised me because i saw all this coming, but i can honestly say from your last posts on this thread that i'm honestly taken aback by the parallels.

does anyone else who read the book see what i mean here about how she is referring to galt?
Knox Harrington
I think John Galt served me my double-meat whataburger tonight at the drive-thru.

LOL. You libertarian and conservative idiots will not only lap up the stupidest crap ever committed to paper, but you'll make a point to brag about it incessently and expose yourselves for the easily-manipulated sheep you are.
reb,
AG
It wouldn't be Tom Servo if he didn't throw out smears in lieu of ideas. What a fool.
reb,
AG
I ESPECIALLY love how Tom accuses people who enjoy Rand's ideas of reality, reason and freedom as "easily manipulated sheep" when what Rand is saying is think for yourself, don't take anything on faith, don't be a sheep, your life is your own, etc.

The precise OPPOSITE of what Rand does is the sort of emotionalistic guilt-trip which is the hallmark tactic of the New Left in america, which when coupled with the progressive anti-conceptual education dominant in America today creates sheep who can't think for themselves.

You are a witless zero.
John Galt 04
AG
ttt
CharlieTheUnicorn
I still need to read this book.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.