WTS Broadway Houston Tickets

673 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Alr3111
Alr3111
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have one (1) show for sale.

Day of week - Friday 8:00 PM
Seat location - Center Mezzanine, 2nd row (Row B), Seats 120 & 121 (aisle seat)

Jesus Christ Superstar
January 20, 2023
Price - $100.00 per ticket OBO

Tickets will be transferred electronically.

PM or email arusso3111 at gmail dot com

Edited to correct day of the week (Friday) instead of Saturday
BryantheGoodAg
Where is the theater located? My fiance loves musicals so I was thinking about getting her tickets to something like this.
Tabasco
AG
Not OP, but Hobby Center (nice venue, there is a parking garage adjacent to it, and also underground parking really close with a tunnel to Hobby Center). That is really good thinking on your part, and your relation points will max out. Nice restaurants around. The Lancaster is a nice/small romantic hotel that is reasonably priced that is a 9 min/0.4 mile walk. Go big and make a surprise date night/weekend. Just don't tell her it was Tabasco's idea from Texags... huge mood killer.
Alr3111
Alr3111
AG
As mentioned by Tabasco, it is the Hobby Center in downtown Houston. We typically park underground and take the tunnel. If you purchase early enough I can mail you a parking voucher and let you know where we park for easy in/out.

Another option for a special evening in both Brennans and Damiens will shuttle you to and from the theatre if you dine with them that evening for a small fee..

https://www.brennanshouston.com/experiences/

https://www.damians.com/theater-shuttle/

Alr3111
AG
OBO
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.