WTS: Taylor Swift, Houston Saturday night; lower bowl right by stage)

1,039 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tabasco
Tabasco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Sec 123, Row FF, Seat 7

• Sec 123, Row FF, Seat 8

• Sec 123, Row FF, Seat 9

• Sec 123, Row FF, Seat 10

$800/per ticket

Full disclosure (TMI):
I have a daughter that goes to a lot of concerts, so I have become an expert in the process of verified fan and trying to get high demand tickets. This one has been insane, and so different than any other. We set up different computers on different accounts in hopes of getting an invite code (rare in this case), and in this case 1.5M codes were supposed to be sent out, but apparently 17M logged in (scalper hacker obviously). We both actually took the day off to try to get in, but my mom had a stroke so I left my wife to man two computers (because we know that even if you get the code you can easily be SOL). My wife got these tickets after six hours of hell (they were $400 face btw). Since she was still in line, she waited for the second account just to see what would come up. She got what she though were better tickets (4 @ $700/face; section 107... VIP because you get a stupid tote bag and a signed photo). I would prefer these, but wife and one daughter wanted the others. The face price delta kills me. I have been conflicted on selling these on a (edited to add: predatory) site (like stubhub etc) and feeling like I screwed over someone (but got more money and would make enough profit to pay for the crazy $$ seats) and give the devil site a huge fee, or posting them at double price (still a lot of $$ for buyer), and reduce my cost basis on my more expensive tickets.

I have been screwed as a buyer (daughter "bought" Halsey tickets from someone and got scammed for the several hundred $ half up front), so I am going to be particular in a paranoid way on this (e.g. new rookie account with no history) ... as a buyer you should be paranoid too. Post here contact info, or DM me here.

austinrb10
AG
Tabasco, are you willing to sell 3 to one buyer or if not, work something out on all 4? My email is Austinrb1 at yahoo. Thank you
mirose
AG
DM sent.
Tabasco
AG
Got a couple of dm's, will reply sometime after lunch
Tabasco
AG
sold two, two still available
Tabasco
AG
sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.