Ticket Master Question

574 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobra39
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought some concert tickets, then bought some better ones thnking I could resale the originals.
Tickets say not transferable, but I'm already seeing some for re-sale. What gives, what is the hack please?
Cobra39
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WC94 said:

Bought some concert tickets, then bought some better ones thnking I could resale the originals.
Tickets say not transferable, but I'm already seeing some for re-sale. What gives, what is the hack please?
You can click around and re-sell them on Ticketmaster. I think they will take some more more fees from you and the buyer.

Some shows allow refunds.

And if you bought them both from Ticketmaster, they will sometimes refund you for the first ones. Ticketmaster doesn't want to ultimately answer the question about why some tickets were available and then all of the sudden better tickets were available. I did that once or twice.

You might have to call their customer service to get this done....which is not easy because they don't want the number out there....you might be able to get it done on email or in a chat.

Cobra39
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.