WTS 3 Taylor Swift Tickets NRG Saturday

2,017 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bien12
Bien12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOLD
newbie11
I'm interested

Nvm. Didn't realize those were behind the stage.
Bien12
AG
Section 101 is not behind the stage. Sections 112-120 are located behind the stage.
Bien12
newbie11
Oh. My apologies, It looks like on the seat layout that people in section 101 would be looking at Taylor Swifts back most of the concert?
Bien12
AG
Bien12
aggbear2014
taylorswift13
AG
Wait for general sale to being again, this guy is ripping you off and more than doubling what he paid for them… Floor tickets were considerably less than this! For his asking price you can buy 3 lower level tickets, four 2nd level tickets… I got 3 tickets better than his for $1192 and another night got 3 2nd level tickets for $854
BryanBoy84
I thought all of the concerts were sold out? Typically I would agree with you regarding ticket scalping but looking at stubhub this price isn't all that bad considering you don't have to pay any fees.
taylorswift13
AG
True, but there is still plenty of tickets that will go at reasonable prices! Everything being sold now is scalpers looking to make money off desperate people who were unsuccessful after the pre sale! Taylor Swift and her team will fix the market, watch
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Username checks out
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
taylorswift13
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Username checks out
Premium
AG
taylorswift13 said:

True, but there is still plenty of tickets that will go at reasonable prices! Everything being sold now is scalpers looking to make money off desperate people who were unsuccessful after the pre sale! Taylor Swift and her team will fix the market, watch
Stop ruining his thread. If someone can do better elsewhere they will.
Bien12
AG
Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.