WTGiveAway - Free Men's Basketball tickets

7,127 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Complete Idiot
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have four season tickets and I'd like to give away as many of these tickets as I can this season, want to get people into Reed. I won't be able to attend many games.

These aren't the best seats in the house, but they are free. Section 219, Row F, on the aisle seats 1 through 4

Can transfer electronic tickets via phone number or email, your preference. Email me at austin.drifter@yahoo.com

I'll update this through the 2022-2023 season.

Next batch to give away:

2 tickets to to Florida 1/18 @ 6PM

stay tuned for future game offerings
AggieDad24
I'd like to take my son. Whatever tickets you can spare would be great. Interested in either but the first game particularly.
Pitter Patter
Complete Idiot
MaroonBaboon said:

I'd like to take my son. Whatever tickets you can spare would be great. Interested in either but the first game particularly.
Send me your phone # or email address, whichever you prefer, via PM here or to the email address I shared in the original post. 2 tickets will be transferred for the first game!
old yeller
AG
Two of the best usernames on TexAgs
Complete Idiot
Still have two freebies for the Wednesday game
Leslie
I would absolutely love 2 tickets for tomorrow nights game.
Complete Idiot
Leslie said:

I would absolutely love 2 tickets for tomorrow nights game.
Email is aggie leslie 2 0 0 2 at yahoo . com
All together and no spaces
Transferred! You don't have to accept the transfer if it's too late for you to plan for tonight - but I hope y'all can go.
Leslie
Thank you so very much! Got the tickets!
drajb74
Would you still happen to have 2 to Sunday's game?

Thanks
Complete Idiot
drajb74 said:

Thanks
I'll be trying to keep the original post up to date as best I can, currently it is accurate and I still have all 4 available for the Sunday game. You can email me and provide your phone number for electronic ticket transfer, my email is in the original post (I can also send to your email account if you don't want to share your phone number).
Complete Idiot
drajb74 said:

Thanks
Someone sent me their info for the transfer, so these tickets are no longer available - my apologies. Please keep an eye out for future tickets.
BB26
Do you have tickets for HBU game Nov 17
Complete Idiot
BB26 said:

Do you have tickets for HBU game Nov 17
All 4 tickets to the HBU game are available, you can email or DM me the email account or phone number you'd like me to transfer to. Let me know if you want 2 or 4
Leslie
Thank you so much for the Wednesday night tickets! They were truly enjoyed!
Complete Idiot
I guess no one wanted noon tickets on a Wednesday

Added some future games to the original post
Leslie
Could I please get 2 tickets to the game on the 30th? I would love to take my dad!
Complete Idiot
Leslie said:

Could I please get 2 tickets to the game on the 30th? I would love to take my dad!
Tickets were taken, sorry!
dwaj
Am looking for four tickets to Missouri game on Feb 5th...... wanting to bring bball players that have an open date that Saturday. Do you have tickets available for that date?
Cooter Davenport
I would love to be included in this sometime. We live in C-stat and are empty nesting as our daughter is in grad school in Ga now. If you ever have some available, text me at 940-389-1992. Thanks!
Complete Idiot
dwaj said:

Am looking for four tickets to Missouri game on Feb 5th...... wanting to bring bball players that have an open date that Saturday. Do you have tickets available for that date?
As the game gets closer, please check this thread and remind me. I may take my own family to Saturday games during conference play, not all will be available. But I'd be happy to share if I am unable to attend!
Complete Idiot
Cooter Davenport said:

I would love to be included in this sometime. We live in C-stat and are empty nesting as our daughter is in grad school in Ga now. If you ever have some available, text me at 940-389-1992. Thanks!
Please recheck this thread, I will only be posting those games I don't plan to attend and I unfortunately can not keep track of future requests well. I'd be happy to share if the tickets are available and it aligns with your schedule.
Leslie
I would absolutely LOVE the 4 Kentucky tickets! If they are still available!

Complete Idiot
Leslie said:

I would absolutely LOVE the 4 Kentucky tickets! If they are still available!
My email is all together/no spaces
ag g i e leslie 2 zero zero 2 at yahoo dot com

Transferred, please accept via you email address link. Enjoy!
Leslie
Thank you so much!
dwaj
thank you..... I'll check back
Complete Idiot
Anybody want Ole Miss tix?
Leslie
Yes - I would love 2 tickets to the Jan 11th Ole Miss game if still available.
Aggie Leslie 2002 at yahoo dot com
chrisag09
AG
My family and I would love 4 tickets to Ole Miss if still available, or 2 if the poster above has already spoken for 2 of the 4
Complete Idiot
Leslie said:

Yes - I would love 2 tickets to the Jan 11th Ole Miss game if still available.
Aggie Leslie 2002 at yahoo dot com
Would love to share 2 but since I have shared with you before, and chrisag is a first time requestor and wants all 4, I hope you understand why I will be sending them his way. Keep an eye out for more tix in future!

Trying to get as many different people in to see the Ags as possible
Complete Idiot
chrisag09 said:

My family and I would love 4 tickets to Ole Miss if still available, or 2 if the poster above has already spoken for 2 of the 4
I can send all 4 if you would share an email account or phone number I can transfer them to electronically.
Austin Ag
AG
Either this guy is a Complete Idiot, or this is Good Bull (giving tickets away).
chrisag09
AG
Chrisaggie09 at gmail
Complete Idiot
Austin Ag said:

Either this guy is a Complete Idiot, or this is Good Bull (giving tickets away).

These aren't good seats, whatever I could sell them for wouldn't be much. I think people respond to "free" and I'm hoping whoever sees games may realize it's worth the money to pay next time and become someone who goes to at least a couple games a year. Need basketball fans in seats!
Complete Idiot
chrisag09 said:

Chrisaggie09 at gmail

Transferred!
ReelDeal
AG
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.