12th Man Charging More for Colorado Game than Public

951 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgBQ1994
JAdrian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else having this issue? 12th man emailed today saying the away tickets season ticket holders signed up for to the Colorado game are likely in the 500 level corner. They are charging close to $100 and the online going rate is only $55 for that equivalent section. The 12th man won't let season ticket holders back out after the announcement. Definitely disappointing when seats are for sale first level for only $100 right now. This is our first time buying away tickets but curious if this always happens.
AgBQ1994
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw that and it's a total joke....but pretty typical of the 12th Man Foundation!!! Not to mention that the seats will probably SUCK BALLZ (SEE BELOW FROM 12th Man Foundation)!!

"NOTE ON THE COLORADO GAME: The Texas A&M-Colorado game at Empower Field is not a neutral site game. Because Colorado is the home team, much of Texas A&M's visiting team allotment is in the corner of the upper 500 level. Elevator access will be available. Ticket allocations are based on priority point rank, number of tickets requested and availability."

SCREW THAT! I just went on Ticketmaster and was able to secure 50 Yard Line seats in the 500s for only $87. I'll just sell the crappy 12th Man tickets later on.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET TO SIT 50 YARD LINE TO SEE AGGIE FOOTBALL AT THAT PRICE!??! WHOOP!!!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.