Auburn away game tix?

1,257 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RC II
garysum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you want to see the Aggies take the key road game in Auburn this year, where would you source tickets?
Also anyone know when visitor school allotment go on sale?
cwsaggie
AG
Folks on this forum often dump away game tickets they cant use the few weeks before a game in the Aggie sections. The more popular road games are typically gobbled up by season ticket holders and delivered to them in August in most cases.
papacharley
I will have 4 Auburn tickets for sale in the Aggie allotment, just waiting to post them as to if they are going to allow visiting fans at the game. you can e-mail me at csmrving@gmail.com for price. Thanks Gig E'm
garysum
AG
Papacharley
Email sent. Hadn't heard speculation of home fans only. Hope not.
RC II
S
If, and I mean IF, we are sent any tickets for road games this year I will have 8 for every game. 12th Man allotments.

I am not going to offer them until I actually get confirmation that I will receive them.

Prices will be reasonable.
RC II
S
papacharley said:

I will have 4 Auburn tickets for sale in the Aggie allotment, just waiting to post them as to if they are going to allow visiting fans at the game. you can e-mail me at csmrving@gmail.com for price. Thanks Gig E'm
I we are in a situation whereby we don't even let many of our 12th Man Season ticket Holders go to every game I really can't see us, (or anyone else) accommodating Visitors.

Just an observation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.