WTS - 2 tickets to Frisco Classic 2/29/2020

1,182 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mkpryor11
mkpryor11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My wife surprised me with these tickets for my 30th birthday. Unfortunately, I have upgrade training in Phoenix to attend and we're trying to get rid of the tickets. She spent $217 and change for the tickets and we're asking for $100 a piece OBO.

With these tickets you'll get access to 2 games that day
Game 1 is at 2:00 between Illinois and OkSU
Game 2 is afterwards between Ags and UCLA.

The tickets are for section 108 row 5 seats 11 and 12. These tickets are the first row right behind the A&M dugout.

These are prime seats and I've attached a link to the seating chart if you'd like to see.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/dr-pepper-ballpark/seating-chart/concert-206301

I'm sure there's a way to electronically transfer the tickets, but we live in Frisco and can meet you in the Dallas area to exchange.

Thanks and Gig em!
mkpryor11
AG
Bump
mkpryor11
AG
Bump
mkpryor11
AG
Bump
mkpryor11
AG
$85 OBO
speedy
AG
I understand your predicament but I only need 1 ticket for Sunday. Interested in selling one to me?
mkpryor11
AG
Perhaps...I'll let you know later on this week though. Gonna try to sell both if I can.
CynBark
Howdy! Are both tickets still available?
mkpryor11
AG
If I'm unable to get on a plane tomorrow after training they will be. Check back in Friday night/Saturday morning if you're still looking then.
mkpryor11
AG
Howdy! I got on the last flight from PHX back to DFW and will be using these tickets. Sorry for the late notice, but hope you all can make it to the game!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.