WTB 3 Georgia Tickets - first time rejected by 12th man

3,205 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Sq 17
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?

****I have tickets lined up I believe - no longer looking. BTHOGeorgia.******

Never had a ticket request not filled in 20+ years - nice to see this demand for the Georgia game! But now I need tickets.

3 tickets together anywhere needed. Already have hotel and plans assuming we'd get tickets.

Lambo85
A lot of us are in the same boat!!
bufrilla
AG
yep, first time miss. Pretty good tickets on stubhub and a lot more reasonable than the $350-&500 our fellow Ags are asking. And it doesn't bother me that they are asking that much, it's their tickets. For the same cost on Stub you can get better tickets than TMF allotment.
CaveDwellinAg
AG
Bothers me because it is pretty apparent they bought them having already decided they would try to price gouge other Ags so they'd go to the game after getting their tickets paid for.
Complete Idiot
TTT

I don't see any for sale in the visitors sections at Sanford stadium (using stubhub)
johnatexasaggie
AG
I am thinking about buying in section 101 or 102 on stubhub. It looks like the bottom part of each section is visitors seating. The seats on stubhub are on the top rows of that section so not too far from the Aggie allotment. Any thoughts?
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
Agsrock44
That's what I did. Section 102.
Complete Idiot
Another pathetic and desperate bump - there will be many I suspect
RC II
S
Complete Idiot
Thanks, sent you a private message.
Complete Idiot
Weekly bump - looking for 3 Georgia tickets
Complete Idiot
Ttt
Complete Idiot
Still need 3, keep me in mind

austin.drifter

@yahoo.com
Complete Idiot
Complete Idiot said:

Still need 3, keep me in mind

austin.drifter

@yahoo.com
Complete Idiot
Bump
SoCalAg97
AG
Which are the visitor sections in their stadium?
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, hyperbole much? You didn't get your way and now someone was out to screw you?

The 12th Man ticket application clearly said Clemson and Georgia would be in high demand with limited availability. There were people ranked in the low 300's that got partial to no allocation.
McInnis80
Does anyone know how many tickets we received from UGa and Clemson? I am sure that the band, official party, players parents take away good chuck of that, especially the seats in the lower bowl. Also there is usually are a few tickets set aside for students.

Also does any one know where the A&M Seats are for Georgia? I understand that the visitors get a section in the lower bowl. plus they get seats in the top deck on the east side at the ends (Known to Georgia fans as the "tech deck").

jja79
AG
People selling 4 to 6 months before the games probably bought extras to sell. Why else would anyone be selling this early?
Sq 17
Complete Idiot said:

TTT

I don't see any for sale in the visitors sections at Sanford stadium (using stubhub)
That makes sense because A seller cant post on StubHub without Sec,Row&Seat # . People with Visitor allotment tickets wont have that info until they get tickets in August
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.