Clemson tickets

3,706 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Cobra39
agdoc84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for 4-6 tickets for this game. If anyone has any, please let me know. 832-274-1624.
Thanks
agdoc84
My sons 30th birthday. I'm bring 8 to the game. Any tickets would help. 842-274-1624. Thanks
agdoc84
Bump
charley82
AG
Plenty of tickets for sale on Stubhub.
agdoc84
Are there other sites that don't charge 35% service fees?
aggiepaintrain
AG
I have (4) with the Aggies $375 each
agdoc84
no thanks
SeanAg05
AG
Where are your Clemson tickets? I need two
aggiepaintrain
AG
with the aggies, not sure of location yet but I am in the top 3.5% of donors

there are cheaper options if you don't care about sitting with clemson fans

agdoc84
Do you have any for $ 200.00? 832-274-1624
ag4lyf
AG
So sad, to order tickets for a road game you have no intention of attending keeping Aggies away that want to go and then offering them for $300 profit.
LoudestAndProudest
I've used TickPick before, it's legit and has no service fees. This is an expensive game though, and I don't know where the visitors sit, but check it out and see for yourself
T's and G's
tamc93
AG
Plan on going and worst case buy them there. Check back here the week before and you will find tickets around face value.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
JAW3336
AG
ag4lyf said:

So sad, to order tickets for a road game you have no intention of attending keeping Aggies away that want to go and then offering them for $300 profit.
I think it is smart.
Cobra39
aggiepaintrain said:

I have (8) with the Aggies $450 each

User name checks out.

Cobra39
aggiepaintrain
AG
I'm having a sale
$375 each
Shooter McGavin
AG
JAW3336 said:

ag4lyf said:

I think it is smart.
May be smart financially, but still a dick move.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

JAW3336 said:

ag4lyf said:

I think it is smart.
May be smart financially, but still a dick move.

Try donating more and whining less.

JAW3336
AG
how's that?
tamc93
AG
The old argument used to be that a donation was a donation and the ticket price is the ticket price. I loved (and still do) debates on ticket scalpers having to declare the income and not allowing the donation.

With the new rules, there are no more donations... as such I better appreciate that HOME tickets that require a "donation" for the ticket is actually part of the cost of the ticket (even the 12th Man charges a premium on premium seating above ticket prices).

Selling tickets at AWAY games at gouging prices still falls under the old adage - and you did not donate a $ more you just have more "priority" being a scalper.

Same goes for the parking stop screwing people over with outrageous prices cost is $175 why ask for $400 plus?

rant over...

FJB, FPA, and FAZ
DallasAggie0
Scalping is pretty easy there. You shouldnt have a problem getting tickets on gameday
JAW3336
AG
tamc93 said:

The old argument used to be that a donation was a donation and the ticket price is the ticket price. I loved (and still do) debates on ticket scalpers having to declare the income and not allowing the donation.

With the new rules, there are no more donations... as such I better appreciate that HOME tickets that require a "donation" for the ticket is actually part of the cost of the ticket (even the 12th Man charges a premium on premium seating above ticket prices).

Selling tickets at AWAY games at gouging prices still falls under the old adage - and you did not donate a $ more you just have more "priority" being a scalper.

Same goes for the parking stop screwing people over with outrageous prices cost is $175 why ask for $400 plus?

rant over...

How is it screwing someone over, They want a product and are willing or not to pay the current cost.

Supply and Demand.

No one is forcing anyone to buy a parking pass, there is free parking all over town.

tamc93
AG
Cost is $175... screwing is paying much higher than cost.. Theft is not declaring the surplus as income on your taxes...

FJB, FPA, and FAZ
aggiepaintrain
AG
Theft is how you must have got your degree
tamc93
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

Theft is how you must have got your degree
Obviously yours was not in marketing or any other business major.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
agdoc84
Making a little money on these tickets are fair. Doubling the ticket prices when you a scalper isn't the Aggie way.
Juaggie04
Can you call or text me about your tickets if they are still available? Justin 7137054574

Want to find about about location. Thanks!
Juaggie04
Can I talk to you about tickets to the Clemson football game? Justin 7137054574 feel free to text me
Cobra39
Juaggie04 said:

Can you call or text me about your tickets if they are still available? Justin 7137054574

Want to find about about location. Thanks!
It's not me that has tickets for sale. I have tickets, but I am using them.

I think it is Aggiepaintrain on this thread, or check the Ticket Exchange/Scalping Board.

Cobra39
TXAGBQ76
AG
With no more deductions where tickets are involved made the old unwritten rule just that- an old outdated rule. The cost of the ticket is ticket price plus 12th Man donation is now the new rule. That is the true cost of the ticket now.

No one is making anyone buy tickets at any price. It is arrogant for someone who chooses not to get their own season tickets to complain about the price from someone who does. You can always go to Stub Hub and other ticket outlets and not pay the 12th Man donation part.
tamc93
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

With no more deductions where tickets are involved made the old unwritten rule just that- an old outdated rule. The cost of the ticket is ticket price plus 12th Man donation is now the new rule. That is the true cost of the ticket now.
I already agreed with that on the home games, but there was no additional donation/cost requirement for the away games.

Using the other logic, I am sure people are trying to charge for M/W game tickets that are free after the refunds were issued earlier today.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
TXAGBQ76
AG
It is still simple supply and demand. They have something you don't but you want it. They get to set the price and you get to say yea or nay. Works perfectly for both parties.

Regarding the 12th Man donation and away games, the fact they are a 12th Man member puts them in a position to gain access to the tickets for away games.
agdoc84
That's true and I think you should make some money for your time but 300% mark up is not the way Aggie's treat Aggie's .. Mark up 2 x face keeps the tickets in the $ 250-$ 300 range. That high but some of these prices are crazy.
Cobra39
agdoc84 said:

That's true and I think you should make some money for your time but 300% mark up is not the way Aggie's treat Aggie's .. Mark up 2 x face keeps the tickets in the $ 250-$ 300 range. That high but some of these prices are crazy.
Agree. Just because you can do something that is OK within the laws of economics and the laws of the land doesn't make it right.

But take the taxing of the income out of the equation.......Of course Aggie scalpers show the income on their tax returns....there's not going to be a question about that.

Cobra39

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.