Alternatives to StubHub or FlashSeats?

1,225 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LoudestAndProudest
Schall 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone ever used Seat Geak or another site you'd recommend? I am looking at hockey tickets and don't want to pay FlashSeats or StubHubs fees.
jarrett
AG
I have used several brokers (both on and offline) - so unless you are buying from an individual or directly from the event plan on paying the fees that's how they pay the bills.
86 Tex Ag
AG
I am a TickPick fan.
ObstreperousFarmer
I use SeatGeek and TickPick, prefer TickPick, no fees.
Comeby!
AG
Is TickPick legit? How are they able to sell without fees?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Comeby! said:

Is TickPick legit? How are they able to sell without fees?

Everything has some fees built in. They may charge the seller slightly more or what have you. Some platforms are built better and have better customer service, which causes them to have more fees as well.

TickPick is legit (along with a bunch of others). Just compare final out the door prices on all websites when shopping for your tickets.
ObstreperousFarmer
Ticpick is legit, never had any issues. I'm sure there are some fees built in, but there are not any additional charges like stubhub.
LoudestAndProudest
Agree with TickPick. I just found out about it while looking up events over the break in another state. I have used it before and can confirm that it is legit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.