WTB: 4 All-American Club, LSU at $325/ea

393 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
Bullpen Chias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PM or reply. Thx
marriedtoanag2013
What AC section and are you willing to sell 2?
SpringBranchAg08
Sweet I didn't know buyers could set their own prices. I'll take some of those Club tickets as well. #me too
aggiepaintrain
AG
way below cost
Bullpen Chias
AG
I won't bother educating you on a free market economy. There are seats available at $368 +fees on Stubhub. I'm testing the market to see if anyone is willing to sell at a 12% discount to get them off their hands with five weeks to go.

On Flashseats the buyer could provide a bid. Quite often those bids were for a small fraction of the asking price. Because Stubhub doesn't offer the same service, I came here to do it and offering almost 90% of market price.
Bullpen Chias
AG
So is $368 on Stubhub.
SpringBranchAg08
Well I will bother educating you on how StubHub works. StubHub will post the tickets at a lower price than what the seller actually has them listed at, making up the difference through the ungodly fees that it charges. So most likely, those tickets you see for $368 are really listed for $400-$425. So you're more like 25% below market value.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Nvm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.