George Strait - Dec 8 - Las Vegas

900 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jdag9
jdag9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a suite for George Strait at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas for Dec 8 show. This is during the NFR in Vegas, so his show is sold out with the exception of resale tickets and singles. REK & Lyle Lovett are opening for George, I have plenty of room in my suite. Each ticket gets you VIP suite entrance to arena, access to all the premium lounges, access to the suite itself, and a seat in one of the four rows of suite seats. Suite will have light snacks and finger foods, but beverages will not be included. They will have to be purchased separately. I am selling the tickets for face value at $500 each. This is a steal if you compare to what resale tickets are going for on all the sites.

Currently I have 14 seats and spots in the suite available. I'll update total available as they are claimed. VIP parking can be included if you want it.

jd@speedappraise.com
jdag9
AG
bump - 4 sold - plenty left
Aggieangler93
AG
I would love to make this with the wife. I will see what I can work out.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
jdag9
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

I would love to make this with the wife. I will see what I can work out.
It is going to be an awesome time. Our suite is full of a lot of fun people so far. Just email me if you decide you are ready.
jdag9
AG
bump - 14 spots in suite left. Will be a fun group.
jdag9
AG
bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.