WTB 2 Clemson tickets

862 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Iwannagofast
Iwannagofast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Making a trip from North Carolina to meet a friend down in Houston. Looking for two tickets. He says try and find something 115-133 sections mid way up. Nothing up high in the top levels because of bad knees. He would be open up for mid level seats. I am not too familiar with stadium as he is. Hope this helps.
jja79
AG
What's your budget? $200/each? $500/each?
papacharley
I WILL HAVE 2 TICKETS IN SECTION 310 ROW 8 WHICH IS 2 ROWS FROM THE TOP OF THIS SECTION. EASY TO GET TO BY ESCALATOR. CONTACT INFO IS E-MAIL CSMRVING@GMAIL.COM OR PHONE OR TEXT 563-663-1711. THESE ARE MY SEASON TICKETS & I WILL BE USING THE OTHER 2 SEATS.
Iwannagofast
I understand people would like to make a little off tickets but when people compare to stubhub is ridiculous. Hoping to work something out. Willing to pay a little over face but not a arm or leg.
VictoryLapAg
AG
As stated above, you should probably give a budget. In the sections you are looking at, the cheapest tickets are going for above $300/ticket after service and delivery fees.
tamu02
I have (2) tickets in 115 on the aisle about half way up. I am willing to let them go for the right price. As others have alluded to, what's your budget?
Iwannagofast
$160 range is probably as high as I'd go. I know it sounds like I'm a cheap but people really do charge arms and legs for tickets. Like I said above I will pay a little over face but not stubhub prices because those sure aren't face.
jja79
AG
Face value has very little relationship with the cost of the tickets.
tamu02
The tickets in the sections that you are wanting cost the season ticket holder about $120 per ticket per game. I believe that it's very improbable that you are going to find someone to sell you the Clemson game for under $275 each.
Your best bet may be to find someone at the last minute that has a conflict arise and just wants the tickets to be used. In that scenario they might sell them for under $200.
Tex100
AG
Iwannagofast said:

$160 range is probably as high as I'd go. I know it sounds like I'm a cheap but people really do charge arms and legs for tickets. Like I said above I will pay a little over face but not stubhub prices because those sure aren't face.
Of course, the seller also paid a required "donation" that they may have received some tax benefit for, at least for this year. The reality is, their out of pocket cost is more than the face value.
Iwannagofast
I get all of what you're saying I use to be a ticket holder and many friends who are elsewhere. Please don't think poorly of me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.