WTB 5 in Ag Section at Bama

633 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Atl_Ag
Atl_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got my tickets for the TexAgs tailgate, and already have our hotel rooms. Now we need to find 5 tickets, preferably in the 12th Man sections.
papacharley
I will have 4 in 12 man section. Text 563-663-1711 or e-mail csmrving@gmail.com
Atl_Ag
AG
Afraid I need 5 together if we can get them. My wife, two daughters and a son in law.
TraditionsPD
AG
Have you tried the 12th man office. They might not have used the entire allocation yet
Atl_Ag
AG
TraditionsPD said:

Have you tried the 12th man office. They might not have used the entire allocation yet

I'm a Foundation member, even though I'm low on the priority list. But I don't recall receiving a solicitation for road games this year.

I emailed the TMF a couple of days ago, but no response yet.
Atl_Ag
AG
I received the following message from the TMF:

"Road game tickets are available for season ticket holders. Anyone else that would like to attend will need to contact the hosting schools for ticket information."

We've been in Atlanta for 20 years now, and it is not feasible to attend more than 1 home game a year. We have averaged 3 road games a year since we joined the SEC. But we can't get road game tickets from the TMF.

Oh well, the secondary markets have better seats for less.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.