Best option for getting tickets to the Florida game?

679 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CSEAggie02
Gomer95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Should I buy them through 12th man or stub hub or something? Anyone know a good section there to get tickets to sit in? I want to be around all the Aggies but I'd rather have a better seat than the lower endzone section the 12th man was suggesting. Any ideas?
Sq 17
you can either sit with aggies or sit in good seats for viewing the game but you cant do both
Sq 17
as soon as those tickets ship there will be tickets here for less than face
people cant sell tickets that havent shipped. Face on them was about $100 iirc People who bought road tickets and then there plans change will be selling
CSEAggie02
AG
I called UF ticket office this AM and the guy said that they will release their price list on July 12th for single ticket games which go on sale 7/17.

StubHub is currently selling some lower level options at $70, which seems reasonable. So I plan to wait and see what the options are to buy direct from their public sale via Ticketmaster before pulling the trigger on anything b/c I'm convinced the resale prices will go below face.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.