WTS 2-4 football season tickets in sec 241.

1,106 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bmc4041
bmc4041
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have 4 in section 241 that we will not be able to use this season but don't want to lose them as they are with a large group of friends/family. Prefer to sell all 4 but willing to split into two groups of 2. Selling for my cost minus the capital fund donation I already paid.

$490/ticket
$200 donation
$690/ticket for the season

713- eight 5 eight - 7173
briancurtice@hotmail.com

TexsAggies
AG
That's your donation
agdoc84
I think that's a fair price. Why would you think he shouldn't get his donation cost back ? That a good section and he should get that for Alabama, Auburn and South Carolina alone.
bmc4041
AG
Doesn't include capital fund donation I paid in January.

Like above poster mentioned, I could get more than that selling the games individually during the season. That is not my goal and rather just do one deal and be done with it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
More than reasonable. What's the shade situation like? I've got my own in 407, but I'm considering adding a pair to use for customers and whatnot.
bmc4041
AG
No shade for early games. 2nd half shade for 2:30 games if I remember correctly.

There are obviously better seats but these are the best seats for the money in my opinion. Height is equivalent to lower second deck. You can see the Jumbotron if want to turn head but we can easily see the screens in north endzone. I chose to be toward the corner instead of behind goal post so I would have some depth perception on runs, etc.

Other nice thing is whole section only has 11 rows. Don't have to walk up/down 25 rows which can be an issue for some. Handicap accessible seating just a few rows behind you if ever need to convert (I have).

I can have them add the cushioned seat backs. If someone does, I think they charge about $50.
bmc4041
AG
2 sold. 2 left
bmc4041
AG
A few messages on last 2 but they are still available.
bmc4041
AG
Bump.

2 still available
bmc4041
AG
TTT
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.