WTB 4 Texas Bowl Tix and 6 Tix to St Francis

449 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by millertime40
AggieJ2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are finally coming home to visit from Cali, and I'll be taking my kids (6 and 9) to their first ever Aggie Sporting events in Texas (We've seen a couple Women's B-Ball and Softball out here when the Ags visited San Diego).

I'm looking for 4 Texas Bowl tickets, and was hoping to get something on the SEC side in the 500s or better. Don't have a ton to spend, but I'd be happy paying $40-$60 per depending on where they are. This seems to be roughly equivalent to what is on secondary markets without the fees.

For the St Francis game, I am looking for 6 tickets in the $8-$10 range for anything along sidelines in the lower section hopefully.

Thanks and Gig 'Em

moag94
Josh-have 6 St. Francis tickets. 109, row P. $10 each. Lower level corner seats. Right next to students, so that would be good if you're trying to indoctrinate your kids to be Aggies some day.

Email me at rh2030ad@gmail.com if interested. Hard tickets, but can convert to flash seats and transfer.

Enjoy the games, and welcome back to Aggieland!

Rodney
millertime40
AggieJosh2002 said:

We are finally coming home to visit from Cali, and I'll be taking my kids (6 and 9) to their first ever Aggie Sporting events in Texas (We've seen a couple Women's B-Ball and Softball out here when the Ags visited San Diego).

I'm looking for 4 Texas Bowl tickets, and was hoping to get something on the SEC side in the 500s or better. Don't have a ton to spend, but I'd be happy paying $40-$60 per depending on where they are. This seems to be roughly equivalent to what is on secondary markets without the fees.

For the St Francis game, I am looking for 6 tickets in the $8-$10 range for anything along sidelines in the lower section hopefully.

Thanks and Gig 'Em

I know you said 500 or better, but I have 4 tickets in Section 647 Row C, a nice low row for $20 each. If interested at all let me know, thanks. kdgoode@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.