*****Official Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread*****

336,613 Views | 7844 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Legal Custodian
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Josh mentioned that Roope didn't play much during the 3rd. Anything to this besides rest?
TV Casualty
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Josh mentioned that Roope didn't play much during the 3rd. Anything to this besides rest?

Deboer said they were just resting him with the big lead.
gigem1223
Got to take my oldest to his first Stars game for his 7th birthday. He had a blast and we got to witness history. Awesome time! Go Stars!
Grapesoda2525
Need the avalanche to drop a game or 2
FWAppraiser
AG
Yep, but unfortunately theyhave the easiest remaining schedule of the Central division contenders and games in hand. I'd be shocked if they don't finish first. Stars need to at least get home-ice against Minnesota. Then again, we've been solid on the road.
If we could somehow take the division and start with Seattle, I'd be ecstatic.
The Pilot
AG
Dallas actually has the easiest schedule of the three.

https://www.tankathon.com/nhl/remaining_schedule_strength

Only 1 contender on the schedule left vs 3 for the Avs, and 1 for the Wild.
Tksymm7
AG
It'll be a race to the finish for Colorado, Dallas and Minnesota, that's for sure. I think all three teams will be trying to balance playing their guys like normal while also trying to get guys some time off or playing less minutes like Roope last night. I was very impressed with Wedgewood last night and think he deserves at least another two starts. Perhaps Thursday against Philly and the first game against. St. Louis, but I'd like Jake to get 2 out of the last 3 games so he can get into a normal rhythm again before the end of the season.
AgBQ-00
AG
Robo had one heck of a night last night. These last 6 games are going to be fun as the division race plays out in the final sprint.
Grapesoda2525
Flyers, blues x2, red wings

We should be favored in every game left except for maybe the Vegas one
FWAppraiser
AG
That actually has Dallas with a tougher SOS than Col or Min, but I was looking at Minnesota's schedule when I said Colorado's was easiest. It's close for all three, but I'd still be surprised if Colorado doesn't take the top spot in the Central.
The Pilot
AG
They are so close that it must have changed from my posting, it had Nashville at the top when I posted.

I hope you're right on the Avs winning the division.
Tksymm7
AG
Roope likely out of the lineup tonight. Undisclosed reason and didn't participate in morning skate. My guess is that he's got an illness.
TV Casualty
AG
I was in Finland for a couple of weeks in February. Went to a Finnish Elite League game. Oddly enough the safety nets are sponsored by Texas Pete hot sauce.

They have weird rules there. I tried to bring a beer back to my seats and they stopped me. You are only allowed to drink beer in the concourses.

The Pilot
AG
Wild down 2-0 thru 2.
Kashchei
AG
****in Spectrum is down again. Why can't we get AT&T where the damn company is headquartered??
Roll the Bones
AG
Hell yeah! Robo with the buzzer beater!
TV Casualty
AG
Kashchei said:

****in Spectrum is down again. Why can't we get AT&T where the damn company is headquartered??

Didn't AT&T shut down uverse for new customers around 6 years ago?

I think all they have had is Direct tv and the streaming direct tv for a while now.

I'm on the Fort Worth side of the metroplex and we can't even get spectrum.
gigem1223
Wild down 3 late in the 3rd.
Danny Vermin
Crosby and his boys are doing us a solid.
beagle2009
AG

Absolute
AG
This may have been posted. Sorry if so, but wtf is with the stupid name banners whenever someone touches the puck? Annoying as all get out. Don't need, but don't mind the Puck tail. Buck the name thing needs to go away. Hie can I complain about this somewhere that makes a difference?
Tksymm7
AG
Hart about to get chased
gigem1223
Warming up at the right time
Kashchei
AG
Thanks Spectrum, you ****s
Roll the Bones
AG
Bally's added that to the power play about 20 games ago. Not sure why.

I don't mind the puck trails either, but I was one of the few who didn't mind the fox puck tracker back in the day. Thought it was cool to be able to see where the puck was, even when blocked by the boards. That was also before HD so it really helped you follow the game on the broadcast.
dave94
AG
Great performance tonight. Let's get on a run going into the playoffs
sburg2007
Anyone going tonight? I'd be interested in extra bobble!
Tksymm7
AG
Meant to post earlier but got caught up in the Masters. Roope sounds like he'll be out again tonight. They say that he's going to be a game time decision, but I bet they just keep him out. If he's been sick he must have really been sick...but it makes me wonder if he might have picked up a small knock instead. Mason Marchment has been a full participant in practice this week, but he will also not play tonight as a precaution and will miss his 12th consecutive game. I bet he plays against Detroit on Monday and finishes out the season.
TV Casualty
AG
sburg2007 said:

I'm at the game and got a bobble head. It's a total cluster **** getting one in the lines at the table. I got in one line and got all the way to the table just to be told I was in the wrong line and to go walk to another line.

There were lines blending in all around the arena and lots of confusion. People started pushing and a few fights almost broke out.

Ended up having 5 police officers at the line I went through because of all the arguments. It's a mess and the Stars need to figure out a better way to hand them out. No one knows where the lines start and it leads to multiple lines forming.
Tksymm7
AG
We win this and best in the West is still in play!
1836er
AG
Tksymm7 said:

We win this and best in the West is still in play!
Good luck Stars fans. I've got the game streaming on my Chromebook while watching the Astros and waiting for Devils-Bruins tonight. If we get that Devils-Stars Stanley Cup Finals I'm gonna have to figure out someway to score a ticket and make it up to Big D for a game.
Tksymm7
AG
What were we doing?
sburg2007
TV Casualty said:

sburg2007 said:

I'm at the game and got a bobble head. It's a total cluster **** getting one in the lines at the table. I got in one line and got all the way to the table just to be told I was in the wrong line and to go walk to another line.

There were lines blending in all around the arena and lots of confusion. People started pushing and a few fights almost broke out.

Ended up having 5 police officers at the line I went through because of all the arguments. It's a mess and the Stars need to figure out a better way to hand them out. No one knows where the lines start and it leads to multiple lines forming.

That is ridiculous and insane! I'm glad you got one. Problem is usually the people who try to get multiples to sell them all.
1836er
AG
That was a good decision to just shoot that.
twilly
AG
Is anyone else tired of this guy continually saying "O-Zone"?

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 225

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.