Anybody have a link to the UIL CC Regionals from 10.28?

1,627 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FireMission
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Hearing differing results but can't confirm...
SachseAg
AG
What Region are you looking for? RunFar timed Regions I and II and their results are posted at www.mychiptime.com. Not sure who timed Regions III and IV.
TRM
AG
TX Milesplit has results up.
Z3phyr
https://flashresultstexas.com/2019/regionIIIxc19/

Here is the live results page from region 3
94chem
Looking at Girls 6A. A little help would be appreciated.

Looks like Coppell, Southlake and Flower Mound might be favorites, but Kingwood won easily at Region III with mostly 9th graders. Region III times were significantly slower. Will be interesting Saturday to see how much of that is due to course differences. Also, some of the times from Region II look pretty low.

Here's a curious example. Go look at the results for the McNeil Invitational. Kingwood/Austin Vandergrift/Prosper finished 4/5/6. At the Region II meet, Prosper and Vandergrift went 1/2 in a very close race with 18:27 and 18:37 splits, respectively. Meanwhile, Kingwood ran 19:22 at Region III.

Coppell finished 14th at McNeil, then runs 18:18 splits at Region I and finished 2nd.

I'm wondering if those times from Region III are a minute slow, and if Kingwood has a chance to be in the mix on Saturday.

Thanks for insights!
94chem
Kingwood girls #2 in the state today! I thought they were being overlooked! Southlake Carroll with a dominant performance for gold. So proud of Kingwood running 4 freshmen today.
FireMission
AG
()
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.