TCU Mens tennis

1,412 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bigfoot10s
agwarrior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, the weather cleared and I decided to bring the family to watch tcu/tu today at Tcu. Before I got into the complex they had food trucks with awesome tacos for free. Next to it was another truck serving beer and drinks for free(I think). There's live music, free popcorn, and little tennis courts set up for kids to play on before the match started. After doubles they have pizza and kids get to go out and do some games on court.,I've been here many times before, but they keep stepping up there game! I'm coming again on Monday when the Aggie men come to town. This is the best venue and college tennis experience in the country!!
Chapa96
AG
It is a good time. Played there for years in league tennis. I'll be there Monday as well.
bigfoot10s
AG
TCU and Roditi do a great job with matches. We would take our kids there after tournaments when I coached in Granbury. David is a great guy as well. And they serve Buffalo Bros pizza, the best!
bigfoot10s
AG
Men drop the doubles point to TCU but have won two first sets in singles
bucsfan2
There is an absolute banshee screamer on the microphone there. Jeez.
Raven
S
Aggies go down 4-3
Chef Demas 2020
AG
Our inablilty to volley and attack the net is hurting us in doubles
bigfoot10s
AG
I feel like we haven't beaten TCU in years. Always seems they rise to the occasion more than we do.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.