Boxing - Dazn

1,515 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by West Texan
BoomGoesThe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is Dazn worth it?

I watch Top Rank on ESPN and ESPN+, PBC on the Fox channels and Showtime fights. How often does Dazn have quality fights?

AG
All these specialized networks for fights are getting out of hand.

That said, I did get ESPN+ for the Lomachenko fight Friday night, and I'll probably get the ppv for next week's Crawford fight. Already have HBO and Showtime, plus Fox sports one, so I think I'll just call it a day.

Hopefully, some of these networks will fail so fight fans can quit getting fleeced
BoomGoesThe
It was great to see Loma back in top form. I really hope a fight can be made between him and Teofimo Lopez before Teofimo moves up to 140 lbs. I know Loma has stated he won't go up another weight class, since he is already fighting above his ideal class of junior lightweight/super featherweight.

HBO dropped boxing at the end of 2018, so I dropped my subscription. I don't mind paying the $4/month for espn+ for the number of fights they broadcast. I was about to add DAZN last month, but I read they upped their monthly charge to $20 (I'm not sure what it is if you pay for a full year up front).

There are so many great fights to be made right now, but we've mostly been served crap so far this year.
BoxingAg84
My user name does check out here. This is right up my wheelhouse. Ever since I discovered Reddit, I haven't paid for a PPV in years. No need to buy ESPN+ or DAZN either.

As for reddit, the subreddit r/BoxingStreams always has several HD links to all the fights on the night of the fight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/

I'll find the link I want, either on the iPad or laptop, and just stream it onto my TV screen. If you use a laptop, just plug in the HDMI cable to the tv and you're all set.

If the link goes out, just click on another one. Most links will make you close out two pop up ads before it allows you to hit play.
BoomGoesThe
I pulled the trigger this morning and got DAZN for the year. I had no idea about Reddit.

I thought it was a good fight (I had it 116-112).

I dvr'd the Artur Beterbiev fight on ESPN and will watch it in the morning.

Who are your favorite fighters?
West Texan
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

My user name does check out here. This is right up my wheelhouse. Ever since I discovered Reddit, I haven't paid for a PPV in years. No need to buy ESPN+ or DAZN either.

As for reddit, the subreddit r/BoxingStreams always has several HD links to all the fights on the night of the fight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/

I'll find the link I want, either on the iPad or laptop, and just stream it onto my TV screen. If you use a laptop, just plug in the HDMI cable to the tv and you're all set.

If the link goes out, just click on another one. Most links will make you close out two pop up ads before it allows you to hit play.

Thanks for the tip. Was able to watch Wilder's first round KO of Brazeale tonight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.