Nothing on Aggie Lacrosse?...off to a good start....

1,325 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Boats and Hose
90ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://aggielacrosse.com/

Beat the tsips this last weekend.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
GalvyAg19
AG
They're off to a solid 7-0 start. Their coach Tony Scazzero just got his 500th win with the program the game before tu. Should be another good season for the boys

http://mcla.us/team/texas_a_m/2019/schedule.html
UTExan
Saw the schedule and noted the Ags visit Utah Valley and BYU but not playing our Utes. Are there various different levels of college competition cause Utah just added Lacrosse 2 yrs ago and I noted we were playing some of the powerhouse eastern teams this year. Would love to see A&M play in Salt Lake City.

Edit to say that I just checked the MCLA and noted we are all playing at the same level. Utah's next opponent: Duke.
Boats and Hose
AG
Utah was a MCLA team (which is what we play in) until this year. They made the jump to NCAA D1 which is why you see them playing teams with Duke, Denver, etc. I wouldn't say that A&M is playing at the same level as Utah. Club ball, while becoming more competitive in recent years, is still a ways away from competing at the D1 level.

Side note: the Ags actually played (and lost to) Utah last year in the first round of the national tournament.
UTExan
Boats and Hose said:

Utah was a MCLA team (which is what we play in) until this year. They made the jump to NCAA D1 which is why you see them playing teams with Duke, Denver, etc. I wouldn't say that A&M is playing at the same level as Utah. Club ball, while becoming more competitive in recent years, is still a ways away from competing at the D1 level.

Side note: the Ags actually played (and lost to) Utah last year in the first round of the national tournament.

Thanks for the explanation. This sport is new to me.
Boats and Hose
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.