2018 USAV Men's Open Nationals in Dallas - May 28, 29, and 30.

854 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by spherical
spherical
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well... its Hail Mary time...

Hey yall,

Looking for any guys in the Dallas area, or willing to travel to the Dallas area, interested in playing in the Volleyball tournament May 28th -30th.

We are a B level Men's team based in Virginia and we just had our team drop from a healthy 8, to an anemic 6. One twisted ankle and we're done.

We're not awesome, but we do have fun.

So if anyone is interested, we are looking for another outside and middle - but who am i kidding - we need anything. Most teams play down a level, so if you were say... a club player at A&M and didn't care about your team being nowhere near as good as you... the other teams wouldn't really be able to complain

We will pass the hat amongst the rest of the team on your entry fee, and if you need a place to stay there will be an open bed in one of our rooms.

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Volleyball/Calendar/2018/May/25/USAV-Open/Schedule

Respond here or hit me up at: aggie.in.virginia@gmail.com

thanks!
JoeOlson
AG
There should be a couple Aggie teams out there. Have you emailed the club team or posted on their Facebook?

Skyline 28 should have a bunch of ags and I'm playing with skybox (I think that's our name).
spherical
AG
JoeOlson said:

There should be a couple Aggie teams out there. Have you emailed the club team or posted on their Facebook?

Skyline 28 should have a bunch of ags and I'm playing with skybox (I think that's our name).
thanks for the lead - i've got an email into the north texas region as well - the poc has been super helpful. our team is momentum - ill be sure to come by and cheer yall on.
JoeOlson
AG
Let me know if you aren't having any luck and I can send something to the alumni list serve.
spherical
AG
Joe- if you're still willing to send something to the alumni that would be awesome! We are still striking out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.