Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - The Champions League 2017/18

824 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MidTnAg
Dmacy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who do you think is gonna win the Champions league Trophy?
The Final showdown is between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
I am personally supporting Liverpool, since I have become a huge fan of Mo Salah!
SA68AG
AG
I'm for Liverpool but I think Real Madrid will win.
Furlock Bones
AG
MidTnAg
AG
Real Madrid. Maybe a bit more talented. Slight favorite.

But the real reason I believe Real Madrid will win is motivation. Even with a 2-2 match against Barcelona, I believe that Real will be more motivated since they had such a "poor" La Liga showing this season with them about 15 points behind Barcelona and Barcelona having that phenomenal 35-game unbeaten streak.

They will want a title of some kind this season and the Champions League Trophy would be the perfect cure for their bruised egos. This is a much, much better trophy than the La Liga trophy.
Real Madrid needs this trophy much more than Liverpool does. Ronaldo and group will win.

Ronaldo was injured in Barcelona game and was substituted at halftime. He should be ready for Champions League Final which is in Kiev, Ukraine on Saturday, May 26 at 1:45 pm CT. Better be on TV here. La Liga games (and thus Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona) are rarely seen on TV here in the States. We get Germans instead.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.