Father Lunges at Nassar in court

1,185 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MidTnAg
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Hate to see this kind of thing, but you can clearly hear a deputy say "I understand" as the guy is on the floor.
bigfoot10s
AG
He was held for contempt of court but the judge refused to charge him with anything
khaos288
AG
bigfoot10s said:

He was held for contempt of court but the judge refused to charge him with anything

Yeah exactly what should have happened. Obviously you can't do that, but there's also no way in hell you can blame the guy
MidTnAg
AG
khaos288 said:

Hate to see this kind of thing, but you can clearly hear a deputy say "I understand" as the guy is on the floor.
You must be kidding. After sexually abusing over 200 young ladies, that is probably the scariest feeling of fright he may ever be subjected to.

I bet if one of those young ladies was a member of your family, you would not have said - "Hate to see this kind of thing."
khaos288
AG
MidTnAg said:

khaos288 said:

You must be kidding. After sexually abusing over 200 young ladies, that is probably the scariest feeling of fright he may ever be subjected to.

I bet if one of those young ladies was a member of your family, you would not have said - "Hate to see this kind of thing."

Let me specify. Hate to see this in court in case the guys lawyer can use it to press charges or get some sort of leniency. The guy himself deserves to get lost i he back alley of the court house as every parent there leaves a bat sale.
MidTnAg
AG
You must be kidding.

Can you imagine any lawyer having any success getting any kind of leniency from any judge due to the actions of any family member of one of the victims of this perverted sexual predator?

I cannot. It would never happen. This guy will certainly die in prison, where he belongs for the rest of his life.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.