Who is the best Athlete in the World?

2,285 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Squadron7
mesocosm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That sexy Slovakian Peter Sagan - that's who.

Three world championships in a row

http://www.eurosport.com/cycling/world-championships/2017/cyclings-saviour-why-sagans-three-pete-was-so-significant_sto6345623/story.shtml#com-fb-po
AGGies0311
Michael Phelps... The bike that guy rides is a huge help.
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Connor McGregor.

If you don't believe me, ask him.
mesocosm
AG
AGGies0311 said:

Michael Phelps... The bike that guy rides is a huge help.

You do know that all of the pro riders ride the same quality bike - correct? Sort of cancels out that argument. Phelps is a great choice though
AGGies0311
Give them a typical Walmart bike and they won't win a race..... give Michael Phelps a speedo from Academy and he will still win... EOD
Pahdz
Ashton Eaton
mesocosm
AG
AGGies0311 said:

Give them a typical Walmart bike and they won't win a race..... give Michael Phelps a speedo from Academy and he will still win... EOD

You can't see why that is a dumb argument? I'll assume you are just being silly. Having Sagan ride a Walmart bike would be like having Phelps swim with his legs tied together
AGGies0311
No, just no..... that guy is an athlete with a machine. You take Phelp's legs out of a race and he can still out pull a lot of people.... that bicyclist is not an athlete. You won't win this argument.
redd38
AG
AGGies0311 said:

No, just no..... that guy is an athlete with a machine. You take Phelp's legs out of a race and he can still out pull a lot of people.... that bicyclist is not an athlete. You won't win this argument.

Let's see how fast Phelps is without the water in the pool!
Out in Left Field
AG
lol this guy
rather be fishing
AG
I wouldn't hesitate to throw a hockey player into discussion for best athlete. I can damn near guarantee you they would beat most other athletes in stamina and overall body strength.
Squadron7
AG
I'd have to see both Phelps and this guy throw any sort of ball first.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.