*****Wimbledon 2017*****

1,513 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Matsui
country
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just watched an entire Wimbledon final on a 2 hour flight from San Antonio to Denver. Can't believe how bad Federera dismantled him. I grew up an absolute huge Pete fan, but I have to tip my hat to Fed. He's the GOAT.
Mike Elko
AG
pdaddy said:

Most dominant and most gracious champion that I've ever seen. Poetry in motion on the tennis court.
FED... GOAT.
Bunk Moreland
here's an interesting question....if not for Nadal in Fed's way, or if not for Fed in Nadal's way...who would have won the most GS's that they currently don't have?

(hope that makes sense).

It's crazy to see Nadal is at 15, but has only won 5 of those away from Paris.

Given that, I'd have to think Roger definitely wins 1 more Wimbledon(the year of the greatest match of all time), probably 3 more French Opens conservatively, and another Aussie.

Rafa probably gets 2 or 3 more Wimbledons and one Aussie Open?
Oogway
If RF is going to judiciously select which Slams to play (in order to be at peak performance) I would hazard that he might skip the French like he did this year. Clay seems to suit Nadal better. Australian, sure; Wimbledon, his fave; and if he feels rested then US Open. If he wants to chuck it all and eat chocolate, I think that's fine too. Has been a pleasure to watch him mature and grow as a player and man.
Matsui
AG
Totally agreed about espn tennis announcers.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.