Winner Announced for $100 Gift Card from American Momentum Bank

697 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiepe
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor: American Momentum Bank:

Congrats to shano0603 - you're the winner! Just contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Pat Henry has coached his teams to numerous National Championships and first place finishes, but this is where you can drive momentum and help two of his student-athletes receive national recognition

Fred Kerley and Lindon Victor are two of the three finalists for the The Bowerman Award. For those that don't know, The Bowerman Award is compared to that of The Heisman in collegiate football. Fan voting accounts for a portion of how The Bowerman Award is named, so we are encouraging you to vote as much as possible.

TexAgs doesn't lose voting polls and right now, our Aggies are in second and third behind a Tennessee Volunteer.

Quote:

You can vote up to 5 times per day with a single email address and voting ends June 30.

Replying to this thread after you've voted five times (each day), with who you voted for to enter to win a $100.00 MasterCard gift card from American Momentum Bank.

American Momentum Bank
"Official Bank of TexAgs"
Frank Varisco '82, NMLS ID 815190
fvarisco@americanmomentumbank.com
Market President Bryan/College Station

GrayMatter
AG
Very difficult decision because both are so accomplished, but I voted for Kerley. I sure hope to see him in the Olympics one day.

There's two Aggies in the Finals, we should win this!
aggiepe
Remember you can vote 5 times per day per email address. So if you have more than one email address you can double or triple your votes. Tomorrow 30th June is the last day. I have voted over 30 times already
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.