Track and Field MIA's

1,150 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TRM
aggierun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the track and field outdoor season well underway, a couple of performers seem to be missing. Junior hurdler Jackson Davis has not competed outdoors as an Aggie, but ran very well in Houston several weeks ago in the 400 hurdles (51 and change), competing unattached. Curious as to why he hasn't raced with the team. Also, in the long hurdles last year's Regional qualifier as a true frosh, Dewitt Thomas has yet to run outdoors. Wondering about his status. And lastly curious about Nathan Hite who competed in the multi's indoors (and did pretty well) and was scheduled initially to compete in Austin in the decathlon, but didn't...injury?
Both the men and women are so loaded with talent (huge roster) that I fear that the lack of an outdoor track facility really hurts. Squad just too big to take all on the road. I only ask about the aforementioned athletes because I would assume they would make the traveling squad. Let's hope that new facility gets built before the '18 season!
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nathan Hite competed today. Kelsie Warren looked good winning her outdoor 5k debut.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.