Team is awful

2,105 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Highway6
Highway6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
time for a change
Signem
Highway you wouldn't happen to work for the Associated Press would you? Seeing your post for the first time 2 days after you posted it you fail to answer any of the W's Who, What, Where, When, Why. Why don't you go change your underwear and come back and tell us all what sport you are referring to, who you think needs to change, where you think A&M "might" be able to get a replacement, and when you think this impertinent change needs to occur?
blumpkin
AG
Great idea for a thread. No need to specify which team we're referring to. One stop shop for when your team of choice sucks.
ContinentalAg
I assumed this was for volleyball and he's ready for the Corbelli's to leave. Do we have other sports that need a shakeup?
Highway6
AG
Signem said:

Highway you wouldn't happen to work for the Associated Press would you? Seeing your post for the first time 2 days after you posted it you fail to answer any of the W's Who, What, Where, When, Why. Why don't you go change your underwear and come back and tell us all what sport you are referring to, who you think needs to change, where you think A&M "might" be able to get a replacement, and when you think this impertinent change needs to occur?
Don't get your panties in a wad, sunshine. I put that up as a generic post you may see about 10,000 times a day on this site. Have a great day!
blumpkin
AG
Just admit u thought u were in the zoo.
Highway6
AG
blumpkin said:

Just admit u thought u were in the zoo.
Caught me
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.